Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC December 2020 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’• hoping for BFPs for Christmas

Replies

• Options
    @Lh8609 oh really!? I did yesterday but nothing today. I'll be honest, I've only ever tested one time and that was because I was 2 days late. My body usually let's me know if af is coming ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ.
    Fingers crossed for everyone next month ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
  • Options
    Hi hoping to join in.
    I had my mirena removed on the 31st October and have not had a cycle since so I'm not to sure where I'm at to be honest. Flo says I'm 8DPO but who knows. I'm excited for my cycles to regulate so can keep better track of everything. I have been on birth control for the past 15 years with minimal breaks due to endometriosis so it feels strange not being on anything any more.ย 

Baby dust to everyone โ˜†
  • Options
    Welcome @Daydreamer90

To all the newbies, are you ttc your first or do you have other children.ย 
  • Options
    @sp28 yes it will be my first. I'm 37 so I dont want to wait around any longer ๐Ÿ’œ
  • Options
    Aww amazing. Will be my first too xx @Bonnie1983
  • Options
    @SP28 it will be my 2nd, but my first came the first month we started trying, so this all very new to me! ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Options
    @SP28 ahhh nice one! So have you only recently come off your pill??
    @SorrentoMummy I bet. Have you just started trying again??
  • Options
    @Bonnie1983 yes this is my 3rd month and needed a bit planning, as we are exhausted with our 2 year old haha!
  • Options
    @Bonnie1983 yes came off in June :)ย 
  • Options
    Hi everyone,ย 
    Hoping to join in this thread. Iโ€™m cycle #5 TTC baby number 1. I have quite long cycles so my AF is due on 23rd December. Fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP! Baby dust to you all :)ย 
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy I have an almost 3 year old niece so I can imagine ๐Ÿ˜„. I suppose the dream is to just fall naturally with no effort but planning has to come into it eh?
    @SP28 ahh cool,can it take a while for the pill to get out of your system then??xxx
  • Options
    Thanks @SP28! And good luck to you all โค๏ธ Iโ€™m about 4dpo CD17 due for my period 12/3ย 
  • Options
    @Bonnie1983 yes that's the plan. I'm in mid 30s aswell and even though I'm 21 in my head, I swear every year I get more tired haha.
  • Options
    @Bonnie1983 yes it can take a while, and can take a while for cycles to regulate too. Iโ€™ve not had a regular one yet. In hindsight I wish I came off sooner to give my body that chance to get back to normal but my time will come ๐Ÿคž
  • Options
    @KristinO1987 ahh I'm due on that day too. Fingers crossed for you ๐Ÿ’œ
  • Options
    So I have two children already, both were conceived my first cycle. Iโ€™m now on cycle 5 ttc my 3rd child. Iโ€™m not used to this โ€œtryingโ€, but Iโ€™m so glad to have you lovely ladies along with me for the ride โค๏ธ Iโ€™m also in my 30s now (33). My first two kids were conceived when I was in my late 20s. Wondering if that makes a big difference?ย 
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy haha, oh for sure. I wont start a film after 8pm now because I'll be guaranteed to be asleep by 9pm ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚. I think becoming a mum (god willing) will shock the hell out of me ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜š
  • Options
    @Bonnie1983 so nice to have a cycle buddy! We can bug each other from time to time ๐Ÿ˜† I have had at least one chemical pregnancy in my past 5 cycles ttc, so Iโ€™m trying to not think or stress about it too much.ย 
  • Options
    @SP28 ahhh that's frustrating. Your time will definitely come. I wonder if theres a way to speed things up?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’œ
  • Options
    @KristinO1987 ahhh that would be great,you can bug me whenever ๐Ÿ˜„. I've not told anyone asides my mum that I'm ttc again. I was trying with another donor last year with no luck. It's good to be able to talk to ladies on here. When family and friends know you're ttc they ask more questions which can become stressful especially if nothing is happening :(.ย 
    Is everyone confiding in their friends and family about ttc??๐Ÿ’œ
This discussion has been closed.