Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 Week Wait. Currently 5-6DPO

Hi ladies,

currently in the 2WW.. This is 3rd month TTC..

how are you ladies feeling have you got any symptons etc BFP for December for us ladies 

Replies

• Options
    @Nireland2020 - Hey! I'm currently in tww ... only just though at 1dpo! There is a December group with a few ladies in tww or shortly to be if you want to join us! :) x
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 thanks so much. Wish you all the luck and baby dust for this month x
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 and you! How are you getting on? Any symptoms yet? xx
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 no none I had awful bad cramps 2-3 days ago. I have been so busy with doing two houses with Christmas decorations haven’t really had time to watch for them this month. But it’s mostly because I don’t want to think, as the last 2 months it just consumed my every thought . How r u feeling?? Have you any?:). Xxx
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 Nice you have had something to distract you with! I agree - ttc takes over your life and the tww is always long and awful! I'm 3dpo today and apart from some very mild cramps since the day before O I have no symptoms to report! Trying to keep myself busy too with AF due a week tomorrow! xx
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 yes it really does.. how long are u ttc?? Is this your first baby. It’s going to be our 3rd. If we don’t get pregnant this month next month is our last as our wedding is in 2 years so we said if it happened before January but hopefully this month it does. I don’t feel any symptons I didn’t with either my other 2. Well no1 was surprise but no2 I had zero symptons & happened first month trying.. I hve a lot of cramps on and off today. It’s just so hard not to test too:(. My af is due a week from tomo my cycles are 30-31 days. This is the first month I didn’t use the clear blue ovulation kit I did for the first two. Have u use anything xxx
  • Options
    good luck! I think I’m about 10dpo, cramps and nausea and sore boobs and loads of cm. cervix is very high I can’t feel it at all. I’m hoping to test over the next few days just don’t wana go too early. This will be my 3rd, fiancées 4th. We have a wedding in just under 2 years too so wanting to get it done sooner rather than later 🤣 x
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 I came off pill end of July and had first proper period in August ... Sept was my 30th birthday so this will be 2nd month properly ttc and it would be my first! I always thought it was so easy to get pregnant but boy was I wrong!

AF is due for me a week tomorrow as well so least we will be going through it together - I will try and persuade you from testing haha!

Nice that you have other children and hopefully the lack of symptoms is good news for you for this month considering your other pregnancies didn't have any! I haven't used anything this month - last month I did temped but this month I know when I've ovulated due to ewcm and just 4 days of temp taking to confirm what I already knew!

Roll on next weekend!! xxx
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 oh that’s so exciting.. it will happen for use soon✨It’s so hard I’m a bit confused as to when I ovulated with the strips. It would be so nice to just get a bfp for Christmas wouldn’t it?. I have a feeling am out though but one thing I have bad is a real bad taste in my mouth lol 

@Lh8609 oh amazing  you have a good few signs.. it’s so hard to pin point signs and think this is it, that what I done last two months n it just over room my thoughts so this month I’m not: well trying lol 

when are u planning on testing.. it’s so exciting I wish you all the baby dust. We need these babies to come soon so we will have our bodies  back To some way normal for our weddings lol xx
  • Options
    Hi hun, I’m trying to hold out till weds. Since I don’t track ov and this is only my 2nd month ttc, I’m not sure if/when ov happened or when af is due. My first cycle off the pill was 37 days, this month I think I ov’d on or around day 10. So I’m gona test weds which will be cd25 then again a week later if af still not arrived then a week later till I either get af or a bfp lol. How about you? How you feeling? I have literally zero symptoms today apart from constipation and the odd flutter in my tummy but that could be wind 😂 x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 I think your better off not tracking as I tink we then think to much of it. And as the saying goes stop trying & it will happen lol I don’t have any symptons I really done. Which is why I’m thinking I’m out. I haven’t been tracking cervix or anything. I litterly went from one extreme to the next. It’s hard isn’t it not to test. Lol I got to the point I was addicted.. I hope you get ur bfp. Yes it’s hard when coming off the pill takes a wee while for this to settle & get a regular cycle back. Men have the easy job lol xxxx
  • Options
    Don’t they just! Best of luck for this cycle! X
  • Options
    You to. I hope when you test that you get a BFP :) x x x 
  • Options
    Sorry for my absence this weekend both - we got a puppy!!! I've been so consumed by that I haven't thought about anything else haha! It's been a great distraction though!

@Lh8609 are you still testing Weds? Eeekk best of luck!

@Nireland2020 when are you testing? You are due Sat as well right?

xx
  • Options
    Awwwww how lovely 💕 I’m waiting for my cat to give birth, I’m way too excited! Yep still testing first thing weds morning. Woke up feeling absolutely exhausted this morning but my boobs aren’t sore any more and cramps seem to have eased off. Still feeling a little sick but I didn’t have time to eat before I left the house so that might be why. I shall keep you updated! X
  • Options
    Hopefully still good signs! I'm gunna test Sunday (day after af due) - will find it easier to hold off with the pup haha!

aww I love kittens! Bet you cant wait! x
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 oh lovely what kind of puppy.. well I worked out if I’m correct lol that I am 11 dpo now. Zero real symptons only apart I am very easily upset lol not like me & I was like this with my first but I don’t know if it’s this time of year and just with being so busy..I have sore boobs on and off but that happens anyways with me.  
    how are u feeling. 
    I used a strip from eBay that I had here from last night and it showed negative but I don’t know I’m not believing it lol. When are u testing I’m due Saturday yessss. But I have been 5 days earlie first month ttc & last month I was 2 days late and I was tracking my period for 8 months poor to starting ttc  and I was never either late or earlie it’s so strange.. When are u testing Saturday is it?? 

Oh Lh8609 so exciting. Hope the kittens come soon. I have a Siberian Husky and he had a girl friend over all week so it’s been a mad house lol best of luck Wednesday I hope u get ur bfp for Christmas xxx
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 We got a little French Bulldog and he is literally the tiniest thing I think I've ever seen haha! So loving and chilled tho!

I'm due Saturday as well so going to wait until Sunday unless AF shows! I felt really hungover this weekend although I didn't drink! Maybe puppy excitement so not looking too much into it but apart from that and maybe a bit more creamy cm than I'm used to, nothing to report! The mild cramps I had around O have stopped as well!

Hopefully this is a great week for us all and there are 3 bfp's on the horizon!! xxx
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 oh I would say he is just so so cute.. I would love a small little dog. My dog is just a massive dog that thinks he is a small pup lol oh ur symptons could well be a big sign for you. So exciting. I don’t have any cm now but I have a lot of cramps on and off all weekend. And my other half has annoyed me all weekend lol so I don’t know if I’m just hormonal because I want it to happen now or just it’s all in my head. Lol  I am going to not buy any tests now either I’m going to wait till af shows or go on Sunday next weekend and get some tests. Are u nervous for testing? I would love if the 3 of us got the bfp for Christmas it would just be amazing wouldn’t it ✨💫 xxx
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 I do love Husky's but yeh they are very big and fluffy in comparison haha! Every time I have tested it's been a blatant negative and AF has arrived the day after, which is why I am waiting. I think it I'm late then I'll be nervous testing but probably wont up until then - plus I'll be preoccupied with this little fella! I have no tests in too so that makes it easier! 

What you've said could be promising as well! I hate the symptom spotting tho and the fact that early pregnancy is so similar to AF! Why do they test us so much haha! xxx