Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

SOS Need Help!!!

So on the Thanksgiving, The 26th. I took A pregnancy test and it came back positive as did another one. It was the digital. I did This because I was having symptoms. Then, I decided I’m gonna try the first response the next day, the 27th and it came back negative. Then I took Another digital and it came back positive. And this morning the 28th, I took A digital and it came back negative. I know I should Be taking this many tests. But I’m getting mixed answers. And I just Want straight positive. I’d be 5-6 weeks pregnant, if so. 
If someone has went through the same thing please let me know. I’m trying to go get a blood test done Monday. 

Replies

• I haven’t been through the same thing but didn’t want to scroll past. I really hope that the bloods came back ok yesterday! Going forward I honestly don’t think taking so many pregnancy tests is good for anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️. I know this stage is scary but you’ll drive yourself crazy as tests can give both false positives and false negatives please try not to let them control your feelings. If you believe yourself to be 6 weeks pregnant and you haven’t had any bleeding in that time-try to trust your body. You’ve got this x
  • So on the Thanksgiving, The 26th. I took A pregnancy test and it came back positive as did another one. It was the digital. I did This because I was having symptoms. Then, I decided I’m gonna try the first response the next day, the 27th and it came back negative. Then I took Another digital and it came back positive. And this morning the 28th, I took A digital and it came back negative. I know I should Be taking this many tests. But I’m getting mixed answers. And I just Want straight positive. I’d be 5-6 weeks pregnant, if so. 
    If someone has went through the same thing please let me know. I’m trying to go get a blood test done Monday. 
    I had this back in february hun.

I had a positive on a cheapie, then a positive on an frer, then a positive on a digi. then a negative 3 days later on a digi then a positive on a digi.

I had to have a blood test and scan and turns out i had a chemical pregnancy. Dont want to worry you but i would go and ask for a 2 blood tests 48 hours apart. IF it is a viable pregnancy then your hcg should double every 48 hours.

My hcg wasnt doubling and was fluctuating so they thought might be an ecptopic so had to have a scan. Turns out it was a chemical pregnancy and i wasnt as far aslong as i thought.

IF i were you i would deifnitely go and demand blood tests so they can investigate for you. Good luck . <3