Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New to this

Hello, I’m new to this page and I’m so happy I found somewhere to ask my questions as I’m going crazy on google.

I should start by saying I have never been on contraception, I’m 22 years old soon to be 23.
me and my partner have been together 6 1/2 years and are now trying for a baby, we have been trying for 2 months now so not long atall, I have regular periods, this month I had my normal period and then a day or so after had all symptoms of pregnancy, I’m still having them now, however I can’t test as we are moving house and I’ve packed all my tests always in a box, we move in 13 days so I will find them.

my question is has anyone had what seemed to be a normal period (not just spotting) and been pregnant still?

Replies

• Hi and welcome. My fiancées ex had a normal period every month they didn’t find out they were expecting their youngest till she was 24 weeks. So it is definitely possible. Good luck! X
  • Thank you for your reply, I’m having all the symptoms but I’ve had my period, I’ll wait till we move and finally be able to test 🤞🏼