Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• It’s going so fast isn’t it x
  • Rose85Rose85 Regular
    edited Dec 12, 2020 2:54PM
    It certainly is hun let’s just hope the tww goes just as fast x
  • You know that’s gona draaaaag! I’m ready for it this month though, September is a good month for us to have a baby too, no other birthdays in sept 😂 x
  • Totally off topic but my cat has gone into labour! Just had a call at work from the oh. Literally can’t wait to get home and see them I will post some pics later xxx 🥰
  • Oh that is so exciting I can’t wait to see them I literally love kittens.

I think I may still have to move my wedding if I got pregnant this month but at this point I literally don’t care I just want to conceive now. I keep having moments where I panic that it’s never going to happen 😢 just a thought though if we both conceive this month we will have the same due date x
  • that would be amazing @Rose85 @Jessiebella sorry af got you, come and be one of us! X
  • Hey came over from dec thread as I'm out cd1 for me so nice to have some cycle buddies! Hows everyone doing? I'm soo emotional crying over everything.. think oh is scared lol 
  • One of us, one of us! How are you today? Af is slowly easing off for me now cd4. Can’t wait to get stuck in this cycle my friend at work is 14 weeks pregnant, another was due yesterday. So jealous! X
  • Hey I'm good feeling better today just let things get to me yesterday but feel fine today. I'm CD 2 and I'm on for 4 days thankfully will be off for my bday! Flow app said expected ovulation is Christmas eve for me! I get you, feel like everyone around me have had babies or are pregnant and feels like I've been trying forever xx 
  • We’re all really at similar stages in our cycles. Be nice to have tww buddies lol x
  • Hi @Jessiebella it seems we’re all about the same I’m CD4. I was so upset when af arrived this time but I’m back to being positive. We should ovulate around the same time. FF has me down as Christmas Eve but it could be Christmas Day or Boxing Day, my cycle is normally 28 days give or take a day x

How are the kittens @Lh8609 hope they’re doing well x
  • January is the new December we’ve totally got this ladies 🙌🏼 
    @Rose85 they’re doing really well thanks hun, they’re so fluffy and squishy I can’t wait till they’re a bit bigger so I can snuggle them. I’ll post some more pics soon x
  • Rose85Rose85 Regular
    edited Dec 13, 2020 3:32PM
    @Lh8609 we certainly have lots of New Years bfp’s heading this way!! I can’t wait to see some more pictures they’re just adorable x
  • Aw bless them they are just so cute x
  • @Lh8609 awww they are super cute!

hope everyone’s had a good weekend! 💕Cd7 for me and ov due in 7 days ish! 
    Although this is my first cycle off contraceptive pill since March. Came off it back in jan, had chemical pregnancy straight away then and Covid hit so decided to ttc#2 on hold until now. 

Boy am I getting horrible symptoms after stopping the pill this time. Feel like I’m constantly going to come on, super tired, headaches urgh! 
    I hope it passes soon! 
    Xxx 
  • Rose85 said:
    Hi @Jessiebella it seems we’re all about the same I’m CD4. I was so upset when af arrived this time but I’m back to being positive. We should ovulate around the same time. FF has me down as Christmas Eve but it could be Christmas Day or Boxing Day, my cycle is normally 28 days give or take a day x

How are the kittens @Lh8609 hope they’re doing well x
    Me too I try not to let it bother me but the longer it takes with nothing it gets harder to keep hoping. But I know were gonna go the drs next month if it doesnt happen at xmas. So that gives me something to focus on. @l@Lh8609 the kittens are just too cute xx 
  • Welcome @Nat-ttc2 hope that you feel better soon and good luck this month hoping for everyone to get their bfp for new year xx 
  • @Nat-ttc2 I was the same, I felt so poorly for weeks but it does pass x
  • Rose85Rose85 Regular
    edited Dec 13, 2020 9:36PM
    @Jessiebella sounds like a plan I will be doing exactly the same. Fingers crossed it happens for us this cycle and we finally get a bfp in the new year x

Welcome @Nat-ttc2 hope you feel better soon. I’ve been of contraceptive for over two years now as I could only go on certain pills and they just didn’t agree with me. Hope you start to feel better soon. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to get out of your system x
This discussion has been closed.