Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• Options
    Be interesting to see if/when I’m oving. I have a feeling this cycle will be more about settling down into a regular pattern than getting a bfp but I’m happy to wait if that’s what my body needs. How is everyone? X
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Jessiebella 🥳 hope you have a lovely day x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 what OPK's have you ordered? I'm looking to get some for Jan  cycle as af due on the 3rd (if she shows obviously!) xx

@Jessiebella happy birthday lovely! xx
  • Options
    @Jessiebella happy birthday hun  <3

@Lh8609 i think i will just be settling down into a regular pattern this month too.
     i dont think i will ovulate this month for some reason.... am using opk strips and so far all low... ov is due in around 4 days so hopefully i might see some rise in LH but no holding my breath.

Just trying to focus on xmas etc now as each day seems so long as if i am counting down the days to ov and then counting down days to af due etc.

Its mentally draining!!!  :#
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 just cheapo ones off eBay hun. 

@Nat-ttc2 yeah it’s a bit tedious constantly counting the days away 🤣
  • Options
    Guys we picked names! Meet pippin, Julia and Dave 😂

Hope you’re all well, did you have a nice birthday @Jessiebella

we finally spoke with the registrar today and got our wedding booked. Literally over the moon x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 I have a feeling this cycle will be more regular for you. Coming off contraceptive is a pain. When I came off depo it took 3 years for my cycles to regulate 😢. I love the kittens names they’re just gorgeous. Congratulations on the wedding that’s so exciting x

@Nat-ttc2 hoping this cycle is more regular for you too hun. Hopefully you start to see a surge soon x

@Jessiebella happy birthday lovely.

Ladies counting the days is just so frustrating!! Hoping that next week will go quickly with it being Christmas.
  • Options
    @Rose85 thanks huns I knew coming off contraception would be a pain but I’m hoping as I only went back on it in March and was only on it for 9 months it’s not too messed up.
    having terrible dragging type cramps low down and achey legs which I remember back in jan from coming off contraception as it’s horrible! Hope it doesn’t last too long! 

@Lh8609 awwww kittens are gorgeous! I want one!!! 

@jes@Jessiebella happy birthday 💕
  • Options
    @Nat-ttc2 I’m sure it won’t take long for you to get back to being regular. Thankfully it’s Christmas so hopefully this month will fly by and we all get our bfp’s x
  • Options
    Rose85 said:
    @Nat-ttc2 I’m sure it won’t take long for you to get back to being regular. Thankfully it’s Christmas so hopefully this month will fly by and we all get our bfp’s x
    Fingers crossed for us all. What are your dates etc? X
  • Options
    @Nat-ttc2 I’m CD7 expecting to ovulate on Christmas Eve give or take a day. I’m expecting af on 6th January. This is cycle 6 ttc my first. I’m starting to feel quite anxious that it won’t happen 😢 x
  • Options
    I’m also cd7 but Flo says ov on 27th. My cycles are getting shorter though like you @Nat-ttc2 I felt sooooo ill after stopping my pill. Didn’t feel this bad with my first 2. @Rose85 hang in there we’ve got this xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, my period or BFP is due January 4th.  Ovulating this weekend!🤞♥️ X
  • Options
    Welcome @SorrentoMummy 💕
  • Options
    edited Dec 17, 2020 3:19AM
    Hi everyone;
    I am also new to this group. My husband and myself have been trying for 2 years.. This month has been different since switching doctors. I got put on letrozole and had an HSG test done. (Which came out normal.) I have two older daughters from a previous marriage but can’t seem to get pregnant. (My husband has been check and came out fine with his testing.) I had some spotting around the time of ovulation and had some brown discharge two days. Possible implantation bleeding idk? I’m 3 days from expected AF. I’m in that dreaded waiting period. I have been taking test but I am aware that it is early and may be too soon for a BFP but I’m really hoping some positive pregnancy vibes our way. Please, please, please...
  • Options
    I guess I’m joining you ladies in this group now! Feeling quite sad about it to be honest, December was the first month we've had since ttc that we thought could be the month. We got the peak, dtd on the important days. Just wasn’t our time. 

Least I’ve got you lovely lot for company along the way. 

Here’s to a successful and hopefully shorter cycle 🙌

Good luck to everyone 💕💕
  • Options
    Welcome @Olivetree7 and good luck. I’m sorry af got you @SP28 heres to this cycle 💕 x
  • Options
    Yes me too but I think I just need to cry it out then all will be good again by tomorrow lol xx
  • Options
    Do whatever you need to do to get yourself feeling better love. At least we have Christmas to focus on to keep us occupied. How long was your cycle this time? X
  • Options
    Yeahh exactly. And can have a drink so there’s some silver linings. It was 41 days. Also please my luteal phase lasted slightly longer. 

How are you doing hun x
This discussion has been closed.