Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• Welcome everyone new :)

@Jessiebella hope you had a lovely birthday!

@Lh8609 what opk's have you ordered?

@SP28 sorry af got you. Here's to bfp's in 2021 for us all :) xx
  • CD 1 today for me as well.:(  looks like @Sp28 and I are cycle buddies.

Luckily I have an appointment with my ObGyn in January and she has already discussed running some test then even thought I'd have only been trying for 6 months by then. Hoping I get to go in with a BFP instead.
  • Eeeek..... first high on opk this morning...  fingers crossed I get peak soon! 
    Hope you are all well. 
    @SP28 sorry af got you 
    xxx

• @Poca92 sorry af got you hun! xx
  • Aww sorry af got you too but yay cycle buddies xx @Poca92
  • I’m good thanks @SP28 just trying to juggle work and Christmas, my stepsons 13th birthday and a litter of kittens 😂

@TeeAli22 just cheapy eBay ones.

@Nat-ttc2 yaaaaassss good luck!

@Poca92 welcome I have everything crossed for us for the new year x
  • Got my ov sticks so I’ve started using them today. Negative as I expected, Flo is saying 27th for o 🤞🏼 X
  • @Lh8609 best of luck with them! Let me know how you get on! My O should be between 19th and 24th (had a bit of a longer cycle last month by 2/3 days!) Af due on the 3rd Jan so see how we get on! 

@Nat-ttc2 time to get Bd-ing!!

xx
  • Best of luck @Lh8609! My app is saying 29th so close although it could be anytime with my cycle 🤦‍♀️
  • You’ve just reminded me to buy some more xx
  • I can’t stop peeing on ov sticks 😂😂😂 
    my surge usually only lasts for 12 hours and then is negative... my opk last night was negative, high this morning at 8am and no peak yet... wondering if peak might have been middle of last night? Ov is usually 24-36 hours after peak is that right? 
  • I believe so, it’s possible it happened overnight, they do say to test between 12 and 8pm don’t they x
  • @Nat-ttc2 I ovulate this weekend, so we are quite close! What sticks are you using? X
  • *trigger warning* I've never put one of them on and not sure it's appropriate. Emotional day today. I was asked how I feel TTC when I have OCD. It stops me showing love, being present and ruins my personality. I said I find it the most terrifying thing, and can shake me to me core. But today I reflected on that and I thought what's more terrifying is not having a baby. I have OCD, I'm living with it, I don't have to find a cure. Xx
  • @Nat-ttc2 I ovulate this weekend, so we are quite close! What sticks are you using? X
    @SorrentoMummy Calendar says I’m due to ov on Sunday/Monday but high reading on opk earlier now it’s back down to low so I have a feeling my peak may have been during the night when I was asleep last night. Gonna dtd tonight and tomorrow anyway. 

I’m using the premom easy at home ov sticks. What are you using? 

When is your af due? 
  • @Nat-ttc2 on my apps some say Sunday some say Monday too.It was rising last night, but low this morning, and rising again now. Think this morning was a blip. Xx
  • @Nat-ttc2 sorry part 2. AF due 4th Jan. X
  • @Nat-ttc2 sorry part 2. AF due 4th Jan. X
    Ahhhhh same as me! Af due 4th jan too!! 
    🥰
  • Evening ladies. Welcome to those of you that have moved over and to the newbies hope this is a positive cycle for you all x

I’m CD8 today expecting ovulation around CD14. Today I’ve had some awful sharp pains on my lower left side. Nothing like I have felt before it feels much sharper. Also it’s slightly further over than I would get with ovulation of af cramps. So confusing hope it’s nothing bad a clears up soon. Will be using opks on CD11. Hope everyone is well x
  • @Nat-ttc2 let's keep a close eye on each other haha! X
This discussion has been closed.