Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

1787980818284»

Replies

• Options
    @SP28 thank u. I’ll await mine to arrive and start on next cycle if I’m out on this one of course. Xx
  • Options
    @Nat-ttc2 agree with bonnie re pcos I wasn't suggesting you had it was just asking 😊. I think post kids you can have leaky boob, I believe that's fairly common xx
  • Options
    @Revbomb I want to visit Scotland. So I can say I’ve been England,Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I love having holidays I just can’t afford them as much as I’d like lol. I normally do a small trip with the kids once a year. I don’t drive so it’s all public transport. Went France 2018 on the ferry 6hrs. Kids absolutely loved it. Went Ireland for a week in 2017, Italy 2016, London few days 2015, xx
    It’s cheaper for us to go to the states than Canada which sucks
    but hopefully if covid ends or atleast reduces we can do a. Road trip this year 
  • Options
    @Revbomb yeah I would like a road trip. I want to pop to Wales and visit a good friend. I met at walking dead convention. She is lovely but very much suffering with lockdown xx
  • Options
    @Revbomb yeah I would like a road trip. I want to pop to Wales and visit a good friend. I met at walking dead convention. She is lovely but very much suffering with lockdown xx
    Omggg I lovedddd the walking dead
    i would love to be a zombie extra
  • Options
    Good luck for testing @Gemma303
  • Options
    Revbomb said:
    Omggg I lovedddd the walking dead
    i would love to be a zombie extra
    Miss the conventions and meeting the cast. They were lovely xx
  • Options
    Sorry if anyone has already asked/ answered this but has anyone else had a week early ovulation after a chemical pregnancy?
  • Options
    @Ellabella84 a chemical pregnancy or loss can throw your cycles after a bit xx
  • Options
    Mrs_T. said:
    @Ellabella84 a chemical pregnancy or loss can throw your cycles after a bit xx
    Ah thank you! X
  • Options
    Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread has reached its post limit, so we have created you a continuation thread here: The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣- Part 2

We have also spotted an additional new thread February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉too which we thought we should link to aswell. 

Locking this thread now. 
  • Options
    Catj21 said:
    AF started 3 days late. ? Chemical pregnancy as I’ve defo been seeing lines
    Just wanted to send you a hug from me. I waited until af was due (Christmas Day) before testing and enjoyed a week of my bfp then started bleeding (New Years day 😢) maybe consciously ttc is the mistake for me as my first pregnancy was a total surprise 🙈 I really hope next month you get your bfp and it stays x
    Ahhh bless you my love. That must of been so tough :(.
    Sending much love and good luck to you. The chilled approach is probably the best but it's so hard once you have your mind set on things 💜💜
    That’s so so sweet of you Bonnie thank you! I’m so lucky I have an amazing little boy who is nearly 4 and makes the world a brighter place on the darkest on days 😍😍 

I love your story and also secretly hope you and your donor end up having a happy ever after you both sound so lovely xx
This discussion has been closed.