Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• Thanks @Lh8609 @Jessiebella @Rose85

i caught first month after coming off pill in January but remember having all sorts of horrible symptoms from coming off it (had been on it since the birth of my daughter though nearly 7 years ago)
    was hoping as I’d only been back on it since end March that I might not have such bad symptoms but I’m starting to think that’s not going to be the case!! 🤦‍♀️ Fingers crossed they die off soon and roll on jan for all these bfps!!! 
    Not that I’m wishing Christmas away!! What has everyone got planned for Xmas? Xx 
  • We’ve got my partners 2 boys so it’ll be us and the girls and boys Xmas day then my mum and sister Boxing Day evening. I gotta go back work boxing day so having a quiet chilled one how about you? X
  • Lh8609 said:
    We’ve got my partners 2 boys so it’ll be us and the girls and boys Xmas day then my mum and sister Boxing Day evening. I gotta go back work boxing day so having a quiet chilled one how about you? X
    aww a chilled one sounds lovely! 
    At my parents christmas day with hubby and daughter and then at hubbys parents boxing day. Then ive got a few days off to spend just hubby me and daughter so that will be quite chilled hopefully!

xx
  • @Lh8609 @Rose85 @Nat-ttc2

I'm off work xmas day so I'll be cooking for my family and spending boxing day with my oh family. Nice to chill out and enjoy the festive season and hopefully make time for bd 😜
    @Rose85 how long have you been trying? Is it your first? I'm 30 in 2 days OH is 31 .. first for both of us ttc 13 months now xx
  • I just got some results from all the blood tests I have been doing. I have an autoimmune disease called Hashimotos. Does anyone know anything about it? I started looking into it and it is something that can cause fertility issues. I do take synthroid for my thyroid issue which is now confirmed to be caused by Hashimotos.

I have my hysterosalpingography tomorrow at the fertility clinic. hopefully that will go well.
  • sounds like we have lovely christmasses planned. I’m sorry @Jessiebella I don’t know anything about it but I hope the diagnosis helps you to get some answers and that your next app goes well x
  • Nat-ttc2Nat-ttc2 Regular
    edited Dec 14, 2020 4:17PM
    Jenn2468 said:
    I just got some results from all the blood tests I have been doing. I have an autoimmune disease called Hashimotos. Does anyone know anything about it? I started looking into it and it is something that can cause fertility issues. I do take synthroid for my thyroid issue which is now confirmed to be caused by Hashimotos.

I have my hysterosalpingography tomorrow at the fertility clinic. hopefully that will go well.
    ive heard of Hashimotos before. The word was batted around quite a bit with regards to 'breast implant illness' and BII something i researched heavily before i had my implants.

Hashimoto's disease is an autoimmune disorder that can cause hypothyroidism, or underactive thyroid. With this disease, your immune system attacks your thyroid. The thyroid becomes damaged and can't make enough thyroid hormones.

@Jenn2468 hope you get some answer soon *hugs* 
  • I'll be joining this thread too! Not tracking at all this month so I can enjoy Christmas! I know I'm CD9 and O should be close to Christmas with AF due around the 3rd Jan. Going to get some OPK's for Jan if/when AF arrives so I can hopefully get a bfp in 2021!!

@Lh8609 glad to see the kittens arrived! They are soooo cute! xx
  • TeeAli22 said:
    I'll be joining this thread too! Not tracking at all this month so I can enjoy Christmas! I know I'm CD9 and O should be close to Christmas with AF due around the 3rd Jan. Going to get some OPK's for Jan if/when AF arrives so I can hopefully get a bfp in 2021!!

@Lh8609 glad to see the kittens arrived! They are soooo cute! xx
    Were very similar o due xmas eve for me n af due 8th Jan according to app!
  • @Revbomb come be one of us! Xxx
  • @Jessiebella I’m turning 35 this month and this is our first. We’re only on cycle 6 ttc our first but I’m worried my age will affect things x

How are we all today? Welcome to those of you joining hoping we all get our bfp’s x
  • Morning All, to give you an update on my cycle i am CD9 today i did start using my clear blue ovulation sticks yesterday for this month and i got an empty circle and then this morning i have had a flashing smiley face so i think i am going to start dtd up to and on my peak smiley. Fingers crossed for us all this month ttc 🤞💗xxx
  • Good luck hun x
  • Rose85 said:
    @Jessiebella I’m turning 35 this month and this is our first. We’re only on cycle 6 ttc our first but I’m worried my age will affect things x

How are we all today? Welcome to those of you joining hoping we all get our bfp’s x
    I see.. I did read that trying for 6months over 35 and over a year for under.. I'll be 30 tomorrow 😭😭😭 fingers crossed we get our bfps this month and dont need the drs. But if we dont I'm glad I know someone similar and going drs around the same time. I'm hoping there wont be too much of a delay for tests and referrals due to pandemic xx
  • Keeping everything crossed for us all guys 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Af is just finishing for me, looking forward to using my opks when they turn up x
  • Me too @Lh8609 think its finished now just in time for bday sex tomorrow and all for fun Haha 😜
  • Whoop whoop 🤣
  • @Jessiebella yes that’s what I read. Fingers crossed we don’t need it but like you say we’ll have each other to chat to should we need it x

Ladies af has finished for me today. So happy about that 😊 great timing for your birthday @Jessiebella. When are you expecting your opk’s @Lh8609? Hopefully they arrive soon so you can start using them x
  • It says Thursday so anytime now hun x
  • Great hun let us know how you get on testing x
This discussion has been closed.