The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• @Nat-ttc2 let's keep a close eye on each other haha! X
    Yes!!
  • Nat-ttc2 said:
    @Nat-ttc2 let's keep a close eye on each other haha! X
    Yes!!
    What’s your ttc story hun? Do you have any children etc xx
  • @Nat-ttc2 . Been trying for 3 months and I have son who is 2 just after Christmas. What about you? 🙂 X
  • SorrentoMummy said:
    @Nat-ttc2 . Been trying for 3 months and I have son who is 2 just after Christmas. What about you? 🙂 X
    I have a daughter who is 7 in Feb. We ttc #2 back in Feb 2020 as I caught first month after coming off pill but it was a chemical pregnancy and then I went back in pill mid March cause of all the uncertainty with Covid but now we know the world isn’t ending decided to try again as I’m not getting any younger so I  came off contraceptive pill back at beginning of dec. 

• Lh8609 said:
    Happy birthday @Jessiebella 🥳 hope you have a lovely day x
    Thank you babe had a lovely day xx 
  • Thanks everyone for birthday messages have had a good couple of days and been spoilt! Been nice to relax and enjoy each other xx
  • @Jessiebella happy birthday lovely, hope you've had a good day! 😘  @Nat-ttc2 We were waiting for COVID to end but I think this might be strange for a bit. But feel happier and more comfortable as partners can go to scans and all births now. 🙂 Xx
  • Well that was a strange period. Started yesterday morning turned to just spotting again by this afternoon and now absolutely nothing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • @SP28 that’s strange what dpo are you? Could it be implantation bleeding? X
  • Hope she stays away @SP28 and that you get your bfp x
  • No the bleedings back! I am 15dpo/cd 3 I did test early this morning as there was no bleeding again but bfn. Now it’s back. The bitch is teasing me 🤣

How is everyone this morning xx
  • Sorry @SP28 how frustrating for you. I broke up for Christmas yesterday so having a chilled morning today before the dreaded food shop. I’ve started my opk’s just because I can’t help but poas 😂 negative of course I’m on CD9 I expect it to be positive on Tuesday or Wednesday. How’s every one doing? x
  • So I had an email from my work saying people can have vaccine at work from Monday. I'm so scared to tell my boss I don't want it, as I'm trying to concieve. Any thoughts ladies? Am I being silly?
  • @SorrentoMummy My thoughts are you should be in your rights to decline the vaccine at the end of the day we don't know what it can do to the body 100% i certainly wont be having it while ever ttc defiantly 100% not and i dont think nobody can make you. Xx
  • So I had an email from my work saying people can have vaccine at work from Monday. I'm so scared to tell my boss I don't want it, as I'm trying to concieve. Any thoughts ladies? Am I being silly?
    I would definitely explain as @Abbyp says. We have no idea what it does to the body during pregnancy etc so if you wanted to decline I would politely just tell them exactly as it is. They cant sack you over it.xx
  • currently dont know what to think..... had high opk yesterday morning (not seen my peak) think it may have been the night before the high opk that morning. tested every 6 hours since yesterday morning and its consistently low! :neutral: Have i ovulated? Bloody hope so! Also CM - what is it supposed to be like after ovulation? Mine has been quite thin and watery up until my high opk (have never really had a show of stretchy egg white cm when i fell pregnant last 2 times) and now my cm is creamy and thin but there is lots of it.... sorry for TMI! :open_mouth: xxx
  • @SorrentoMummy @Nat-ttc2 i agree it shouldn’t be sackable, i work for an hospital where i live but i work in the admin side so we wont be getting vaccinated anytime soon but i know if we was getting asked i would tell my manager my situation and hopefully they would understand and if not you just taker further.xx
  • Thanks everyone, it's good to hear people's opinions! 🙂 @Nat-ttc2 if it was me, I would of thought you ovulated. X
  • @SorrentoMummy I’m a nurse and I won’t be getting the vaccine for the same reason. It’s already taken me nearly 6 months ttc, maybe it’s selfish but I really can’t stand the thought of waiting another 5 months to even start again (2 months to wait after having the flu jab, then they say 3 months after the covid vaccine to start trying again). Even then, they don’t know the long term effects. As far as I know it’s not something any employer can force upon you. And as it’s public health England advise not to have it if you are trying, they can’t really go against that advice. 

@Nat-ttc2 sounds promising. Are you testing opks? 
  • @SP28 yes testing with opks

High yesterday morning and then yesterday afternoon and last night and this morning all low. No show of peak but was wondering if peak was during the night before i got my high.

I know my high / peak opks dont last long before going low again and my cm has changed to lots of thin creamy white whereas before i had my high opk it was very watery and thin.

Been having dull af style cramps for a few days so wondered whether maybe i did peak night before last meaning ov was yesterday or today.

dtd last night and will be on it again tonight just in case!! hahaha

fingers crossed.

Hope youve all had a good day! Haapy Friday!! :smiley:  xxxx 
This discussion has been closed.