Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣

Replies

• Ah that does sound very promising. Sometimes peaks don’t last very long but you sound like you have the right days :) 

I’ve been out finishing my Christmas shopping today 🤯 totally wasn’t the same without being able to go for a Christmas drink at the pub lol. Hope you’ve had a good day too :)@Nat-ttc2
  • @Nat-ttc2 I’d say you probably have peaked.

@SorrentoMummy it’s phe guidance so stuff them there’s not a damn thing they can do. 

@SP28 h  ok as the bleeding now?

Absolutely mad day at work today, I’ve gotta work all day tomorrow, stupid early shift on Sunday aswell. Then Monday and Thursday morning and back in stupid early on Boxing Day 😫 I’m in a moooooood today 😂 Oh has brought a Chinese though and promised me a massage later which I definitely need 🥰 Hope you’re all well x
  • No still bleeding but very light @Lh8609 oh no bless you. Much deserved Chinese. Must be absolutely manic this time of year on top of covid restrictions 🤯 xx
  • Hoping that was my peak ladies... 

Is there any other reason for surge? 
  • Hmm I’m not sure @Nat-ttc2. Personally for my last two cycles, for whatever reason I start getting high results two or so weeks into my cycle, ewcm, cramps the usual signs of ovulation but never get that peak. I assumed I missed it but then about a week after I get ewcm again and that’s when I get a peak. The first time this happened we didn’t bd enough as we’d assumed we already ovulated. This 2nd cycle we got the right days on the second attempt at ovulation but just wasn’t my time. 

I think this can happen, the body failing to ovulate so tries again. Not that I’m saying this is happening to you, but if you bd enough in the next day or two then you’re probably okay. Just maybe keep an eye out for symptoms ewcm etc in case you do get another peak xxx
  • Thinking about it. I wonder why that’s why I’ve not been successful yet? Because I’ve been having two attempts at ovulation, it makes my cycle extra long which maybe why my luteal phase is not as long as it should be? 🤷‍♀️
  • Nat-ttc2Nat-ttc2 Regular
    edited Dec 18, 2020 8:20PM
    SP28 said:
    Thinking about it. I wonder why that’s why I’ve not been successful yet? Because I’ve been having two attempts at ovulation, it makes my cycle extra long which maybe why my luteal phase is not as long as it should be? 🤷‍♀️
    @SP28

unfortunately during my last 2 pregnancies I never had ewcm visible to me so I didn’t realise I was ovulating. And my peaks or highs results are never very high. Wish I knew how to do bbt properly but never got into it and it frustrated me having to set an alarm to take it same time every day 😂
    I will  just keep using opks and bd ing every few days. Ov is technically Monday according to calendar so we will see 😬
  • Yes I think just keep bding that’s probably the best thing to do! :) xx
  • Evening lovely ladies, everyone ok? think I might soon be ovulating. (I never get it right tho) Ive had strong 2 lines on test for a day now, and I've rubbery liquid when I wipe. Never noticed that before! Now I'm over anyalysing everything. 🤣 Anyone struggling feel free to PM me. 😘Xx
  • Evening lovely ladies, everyone ok? think I might soon be ovulating. (I never get it right tho) Ive had strong 2 lines on test for a day now, and I've rubbery liquid when I wipe. Never noticed that before! Now I'm over anyalysing everything. 🤣 Anyone struggling feel free to PM me. 😘Xx
    Sounds good hun... get bd ing xx
  • Sounds good. Best get busy 🤣 xx
  • Wtf.... just gone to toilet and proper dark dark brown spotting on toilet paper when I wipe!! 😬 that’s new! Never had dark brown before x
  • Oh that’s odd! Any possibility of implantation bleeding? 🤔
  • SP28 said:
    Oh that’s odd! Any possibility of implantation bleeding? 🤔
    No just. It’s very watery... brown watery... not due on until 4th Jan. too early for implantation? What about ov bleeding? Never had that before though x
  • @Nat-ttc2 I had lots of odd random episodes of bleeding when I came off the pill that first month. I just put it down to hormones. I still get the odd bit of spotting now, usually after bding x
  • Lh8609 said:
    @Nat-ttc2 I had lots of odd random episodes of bleeding when I came off the pill that first month. I just put it down to hormones. I still get the odd bit of spotting now, usually after bding x
    Yeah true. Never thought of that. Didn’t have spotting when I came off pill before.
    brown has now turned to pinkish but it only there when I wipe
  • Yeah could be hormones xx
  • SP28 said:
    Yeah could be hormones xx

yeah I’m guessing so. It’s stopped now. X
  • Hi everyone, hope everyone is good. 🙂 Just having a chilled day home about to watch Boris again at 4pm... 😔 But then dominoes and strictly final tonight. Stress isn't good for TTC so I'm trying to keep chilled as possible. 😘
  • Sounds perfectly chilled :) we’re making pizzas tonight and watching a film xx
This discussion has been closed.