Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation

Can anyone help me please?! So I had a positive opk on Monday, negative yesterday and positive again today! Any idea what’s going on?! Nov and Dec I had back to back miscarriages, chemical miscarriages. I had bad ovulation pains on Monday too and nothing since. Thanks 

Replies

• Hey lovely, might be your body just adjusting again after your miscarriages. You can have a first surge and then not quite ovulate so your body will gear up again. Keep BDing so you cover yourself over the next few days too! Xx
  • Hi! I had a pelvic scan on Christmas Eve to find out why I keep miscarrying and all was normal and she told me I was going to ovulate at the weekend. Then on Monday, I had real bad pains like my egg was being released. I do get ovulation pain but this was abit worse than normal. Will keep BDing anyway though lol. Thank you hun for relying to me. Hope you and bump are doing good xx
  • @Ellie34 I definitely agree. Your body might just be settling down. Are you doing strip opks or the digital one? Definitely keep being bding just in case!

@Char09 weirdly just messaged you. Hope you’re ok!xx. 
  • @Ellie34 glad everything was ok with your scan! Fingers crossed for this month. Just cover yourself, just in case!xxx
  • Just the strip ones, from eBay! Yeah will just keep on doing what I’m doing. Thank you xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:01AM
    Post withdrawn at user's request
  • I don’t temp, tried it when conceiving my daughter and I gave up lol. I know roughly when I ovulate each month so I’ll just have to do the BDing and hope for the best. Thank you xx
  • @Ellie34 really pleased to hear the scan went all okay. It's also great your body is getting back to normal super quickly after your losses with ovulation etc! As long as you have done the deed when you got the pains I'm sure you have covered! I got ovulation pains usually a day or two days before my temp shifted to confirm ovulation! Fingers crossed lovely 🥰 keep me updated 🤞xx
  • Hi! So I’m 8dpo today, I sooooo feel like I’m pregnant, I did a test but it’s super super faint so I need to wait longer, I’m not due on til Monday lol xx
  • AHH @Ellie34 my fingers and toes are crossed for you lovely 🤞🙏 keep us updated xxx