Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• @Minch406 so sorry lovely, sending love xx 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:11AM
    Post withdrawn at user's request
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:11AM
  • Hope you get some answers soon @Minch406

Welcome newbies! 

My af is so ridiculously heavy I think this is the month my body gets back to normal after the pill. So I’m wondering if I’ve actually not been ovulating and hopefully this time round I will 🤞🏼🤞🏼 X
  • Lh8609 said:
    Hope you get some answers soon @Minch406

Welcome newbies! 

My af is so ridiculously heavy I think this is the month my body gets back to normal after the pill. So I’m wondering if I’ve actually not been ovulating and hopefully this time round I will 🤞🏼🤞🏼 X
    Me too!! It started off so light yesterday I wondered what was going on! But today, wow sorry for the tmi but I’ve had a lot of clots and very dark red. I just want AF over and done with ASAP this month x
  • Same! Can’t wait to get stuck in and hopefully get a feb bfp x
  • Hi everyone!! Hope everyone is ok! Fingers crossed for BFPS! Jumping in here CD6 for me. My CB ovulation kit came today. 🤞🏼
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:05AM
  • @Minch406 really sorry! I hope you’re ok as can be. Here if you want to chat. Good idea to chase GP hopefully they’ll do the tests for you. Xx 
  • Hope you get some answers love x
  • I’m good thanks, how ru today? Af finally finished so I’m starting to opk from today X
  • Would you recommend starting to test if you was me? CD 8?x
  • Yea I would hun, I think it gives you a better picture of your cycle x
  • 😃👍i will start tomorrow then. 
    I was messing about the other week googling stuff and came across tarot readings for conceiving was just abit of fun anyways one came back that i would conceive Jan 21 and other came back back Jan 20th to - Mar 20th 2021. So we shall see. I know its a load of rubbish but made me think positive and helped my mood towards it all.xx
  • This was one of them it cost me £2.99 something like that on Etsy

• Hey everyone 
    hope you are all well, weirdest AF for me came early, two very heavy day’s and now very very light almost spotting when not due to end till tomorrow. I think I might do a test today I don’t think it’ll say anything but I want to cover as many days as possible to load to the app to build a picture

i know stress doesn’t help when ttc so my goodness this home learning with the kids is sending me to all new levels. I know in the grand scheme it’s not major but trying to work, two kids arguing one not able to get into any of the lives sessions. I wanted a gin at about 11am 

hope everyone has a nice day

xx
  • @Minch406 did you manage to call the doctors and speak to them today? X