Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• @Minch406 sorry you’re struggling hun hope you enjoy your takeaway. I don’t think I’ve properly ov’d yet, this is month 5 off the pill and my cycles have gone from 37 to 28 days. I had horrific ov pain for a whole week last cycle so it’s definitely trying! But this af feels like my first proper normal heavy af, so I’m hoping I’ll ov this time around the 22nd 🤞🏼 X
  • @Minch406 oh no that's all you need. Take care of yourself, hope the takeaway was nice, I love Indian!

@Lh8609 fingers crossed your body is settling, it's so frustrating isn't it

Xxx
  • @Minch406 take care of yourself hun. Hope you enjoyed the takeaway 💛💛
  • Hi All

Hope everyone is ok? 💗

Officially on my 2WW is anyone else?

First month TTC so not going to build my hopes up to much (as hard as it is 🙂)

WFH and my 11 year old is at home doing school via team so plenty to keep my mind off it. Decorating our lounge next week as well so will be busy cleaning, re-arranging and online shopping. 

@Minch406 sending love your way 😚 xx
  • Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind me jumping in! I’m 26 TTC no.3, can’t believe im saying this 😂
    I have a DS who is 9 and a DD who is almost 3, thought I was done when she arrived... But I’ve landed myself here again 😬🥰

I’ve had a read through, hoping to see lots of BFPs this month and going into next month!🤞🏼
    Can’t wait to see some announcements! 😁

Im currently CD39 (roughly 16DPO) although not entirely sure when I O, I know it’s late though, in the CD20s somewhere. 
    Still no AF and still testing BFN. I stopped the pill back in Aug and got my first AF 14 weeks later on the 5/12. I’m pretty sure I’m out for this cycle, what do you all think? 
    Xxx 

• Hi and welcome, I’ve found my body’s taking ages to settle after stopping the pill, I’m on month 5 and I’m not even sure I’ve ovulated yet 😫 it’s annoying cuz I copped out straight away with my first 2 x
  • I don’t think I ovulated last month, it’s that or I did the test wrong, didn’t test enough or not early enough. I started yesterday stark white for me.

@Lh8609 what pill were you on?

@elexox hey, nice to have you with us! 

Do you know how long your cycle normally is? Any AF symptoms at all?

@Minch406 Hope you are ok and enjoyed your takeaway!

xx
  • One of the kids was at school last Monday and has to isolate (they’ve been at home since schools were shut) OH now doesn’t feel well (not specific Covid symptoms) but has got test, hope he gets better or he won’t be up for any bd’ing this week 😩
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:04AM

Post withdrawn at user's request

• @Mama_C I was on femodene. I’ve got stark white yesterday and a very faint line today, Premom has logged it as low 0.15 so it’s a start.

@Minch406 I think if I get past 6 months ttc then I’ll start doing bbt x
  • Hi guys! Jumping on here sorry haha! 
    I’m on day 3 of AF and she’s almost tapered off woohoo! This will be the second month of properly trying once AF packs her bags since having my coil out! DH works away a lot and he wasn’t here when it first came out so I don’t class that month haha!
    Was almost sure that I would get my BFP last week as AF came 3 days late but no such luck 🙄 I’ve been lucky enough with my DD and DS to fall pregnant very fast (within around 6 weeks off coming off pill and implant) and with one that I sadly lost in between them (didn’t even have a period between miscarrying and conceiving DS) so I’m hoping that I will have the same kind of luck again this time and I will get a BFP at the start of feburary - fingers crossed 🤞🏼 according to my app I’m due to ovulate on Friday next week but I’m waiting on my next load of ovulation tests to come which I’ll be using to confirm! 
    Planning on baby dancing every single day this month 😂 
    worst thing for me is seeing my SIL with her pregnancy I’m green with jealousy and even ended up crying over it the day AF came 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
  • @Minch406 so sorry to hear about your losses!! Having one was awful enough couldn’t imagine having three :( 
    I wouldn’t even be jealous if it wasn’t for the fact she announced it five minutes after me and dh had a tiff and he said another baby wasn’t a good idea (he came around quickly though by himself) and then she done the gender reveal the day I got my period 🙄😂 she obviously doesn’t know but it’s like ugh salt in the wound haha! I hope you get a sticky bean real soon fingers crossed 🤞🏼 
  • @Minch406 I just wanted to send you a massive hug. It’s just so tough 😢I hope you can get some answers and support to move your journey closer to a happy ending x
  • Hey moms❤️ hope you're all hanging in there and staying optimistic.
    I'm feeling particularly down and overwhelmed with the thought of yet another BFN, my partner is away on work commitments and we'll only be together the day after I'm supposed to OV according to my calendar 😭 I'm soo gutted😩 is it too soon to consider myself out for this cycle?? I really can't take another stark white bfn! My anxiety is sky-high.
    Fingers crossed for each and every one you😘♥️
  • Hopefully you ov a little later and catch it just in time. I think there’s 12-24 hours after o isn’t there? So you may just make it if you jump his bones as soon as you see him 😂 x
  • @Lh8609 feeling quite hopeful now that you mentioned the 24hr window 🙏🏽 hanging on to hope still! Not counting myself out until AF arrives 😅 and thankfully he'll be arriving first thing in the morning. Will definitely get down and busy as soon as he's here 😅
  • Hey!! Hope everyone’s ok!! I got a flashing smiley today 😬 due to ovulate Saturday based on app. But we’ll see.. How is everyone? xx
  • Good evening ladies! I hope everyone is ok? 🤗

So I wasn’t going to test today but I had a strong gut feeling that I should... I did an IC and a VVVFL came up so I did another and another and it was there again on both tests. I waited another few hours and then went to the shop to get some FRER. I got my BFP!!! 
    So I guess this is me spreading some BABY DUST your way ladies 
    👶💓✨

P.S I’m CD40 😱 
    But I do know I ovulate really late in my cycle so I guess that explains the wait! 😩