Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• I’m so sorry @Mrs_T. I had that about ten years ago when I had my first smear, not a nice feeling. They fixed me right up though I had loop diathermy and I’ve been clear ever since. I’ll keep everything crossed for you x
  • @Lh8609 thanks lovely. Yes atm I'm expecting similar will hopefully have a better idea after the colposcopy. Just shitty timing with ttc especially if I need treatment as can't dtd until healed etc. Coupled with my already ridiculous long cycles and late ovulation I'm a little bit pissed off! Xx
  • Had static smiley today at last! Should ovulate tomorrow 🤞🏼 Xx
  • Lauren1409Lauren1409 Regular
    edited Jan 17, 2021 6:25PM
    Can I just ask what everyones period is like after contraception. After coming off implant Aug 2019 I had my normal for about 4 months, few days bleeding. Bobs your uncle. Since about march 2020 its super light. I'm talking sometimes there's no actual red and its just brown with a few clots but I don't even have to wear anything tbh. It's only when I wipe and its never loads and only lasts like 3 days. Doctor always said as long as I was getting something each month then it's OK. But this has never been the normal for me. Maybe because I am older there changing? Im thankful I am still regular around 27/28 days but it hardly a period at times! 😂
  • @Mrs_T. try and stay positive maybe if you need treatment it might help things settle down a little? Please do let me know how it goes x

@Lauren1409 mine have been a lot lighter too, a lot more spotting and less days actually bleeding, but the nurse at our contraception clinic here did say to me as you get older they generally do get lighter x
  • @Gracesmum89 time to play pony 🤣 your oh is one lucky fella 😉🥳 x
  • Lh8609 said:
    @Gracesmum89 time to play pony 🤣 your oh is one lucky fella 😉🥳 x
    Haha your comment made me laugh!!! App updated for today with a little heart! ❤️😬 xxx
  • @Mrs_T. so sorry to hear this it must be so frustrating for you. I hope you get sorted soon x

@Lh8609 great that your cycles are a better length fingers crossed for ovulation this time around for you. Coming of contraceptives can be so frustrating x
  • Helloo all of you lovely ladies i am here and prepped for ttc month number 7 and not getting any easier so i bought some preseed and hoping for a miracle im sorry we all found our selfs  here waiting for our magical BFP moment once again but i am so happy i have such beautiful supportive ladies to share my story with and soo with that said where are we at how are we feeling and if anyone wants a testing buddy i am down i am cd 4 and tomorow is supposed to be my last day of my af so as soon as its done i will be bd everyday until cd 20 and using the preseed lube to assist me. Also have been working out and have been doing really good woth my eating habits  not drinking soda and protein shakes to keep me full and bought about $80 dollars of fruits and veggies and other things to make wonderful protein smoothies i dont have a scale yet but i ordered a fancy one that not only tracks weight but fat mass bone mass and water weight and couple other things and a watch to track my workouts and sleeping habits yayy havent got it yet but will be getting it in the mail soon
  • Hello ladies 😊 hope you're all feeling awesome. 
    On cd 13 here and still getting nothing on opk's🙁 I've always trusted my cm to be getting stickier and thicker around this time but its still more of a watery consistency but looking milky white. I'm afraid i might ov late or even miss my window bc my partner and I are away from each other alot so timing is critical for us😩 what's happening mums?
  • I am cd 4 today too @Ashbugg23, I have ordered opks and hoping to have them by Thursday so can see what is going off..unsure about this premom app with the strips as I got mine off ebay and don't know if to download the app and give it a go and see if it works with ebay cheapies or not to bother and just go by looking at them..when do you normally O ?  My app is telling me on Wednesday next week then AF due 9th February, however I have 28 day cycles and this month came on CD 25 so its calculated that for AF and O..I must of been having a "off" month !! 
  • I use cheapies with Premom and they do work with it. Cd12 today lh levels still low but starting to rise a little. Hoping I’ll get a peak out of nowhere lol x
  • I will give it go and see if I can get on with it ok. Fingers crossed it'll be any day now for you @Lh8609
  • Lauren1409Lauren1409 Regular
    edited Jan 18, 2021 3:36PM
    I am I am CD 5. Was a it hard being back at work today as a colleague is pregnant and is showing and everyone is gushing and some know of my struggles. It's just rubbish as she was right after coming off and I'm now going into month 18. Oh well. Gotta keep trying! Xx
  • Lh8609 said:
    I use cheapies with Premom and they do work with it. Cd12 today lh levels still low but starting to rise a little. Hoping I’ll get a peak out of nowhere lol x
    Fingers crossed for you xx
  • Jadey03-1 said:
    Hello ladies 😊 hope you're all feeling awesome. 
    On cd 13 here and still getting nothing on opk's🙁 I've always trusted my cm to be getting stickier and thicker around this time but its still more of a watery consistency but looking milky white. I'm afraid i might ov late or even miss my window bc my partner and I are away from each other alot so timing is critical for us😩 what's happening mums?
    It sounds like you may ovulate a little later if you bd when you can. Can you do it every 2/3 days that way there’s always a little sperm stock waiting for egg. I was estimated to ovulate on cd13 and I’m ovulating today cd15. My cd 13 opk strips were quite light. I’ve used clear blue digital ovulation test and got solid smiley yesterday  xx 

goodluck fingers crossed for you x
  • Had a really stressful day at work and felt my stomach cramping. I’m weeks away from af so think it’s stress related. Never had it before though 😢 has anyone else experienced this? 
  • @Gracesmum89
    Thanks lovey.😘 You have me filled with hope once more. Fingers and toes crossed for you too✨
  • Had a really stressful day at work and felt my stomach cramping. I’m weeks away from af so think it’s stress related. Never had it before though 😢 has anyone else experienced this? 
    Have you ovulated yet? Sorry if you’ve already wrote you have this was the first message I came to. Could be ovulation pain.. or if you have already ovulated could be implantation pain.. hope today’s less stressful xxx

• Quick question.. in tww do you ladies reduce caffeine? xx