Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• @Gracesmum89 hahaha yes I update both my apps whenever I dtd 😂
  • Same I do too 🤣

Still stark white opks here cd10 so should see something soon 🤞🏼 X
  • I am over here now ladies, CD 2 for me, AF came on cd 25, 3 days early for me. 
    App says O 27th jan, AF due 9th February.
    I always add dtd to my app so I can go back and take a look at the days we missed lol @Gracesmum89.
    I am going to 'try' and track my ovulation this month, at least it'll give me something to wee on haha, is this your first month of tracking @Lh8609
    Hope everyone is OK. 
  • Haha I’m glad I’m not alone on the updating of apps! 😂😂

I’m still getting flashy smileys hoping that guy turns static later today or tomorrow. 

@Lh8609 🤞🏼Mine went from nothing yesterday morning to very close to postive. I think I’m going to ovulate today or tomorrow based on opks, CBD and apps. 

@Gemma303 sorry AF got you!! Fingers crossed for this cycle! 
  • @Gemma303 no 2nd month hun but I don’t think I’ve been ovulating as never got a peak last month. I’m on Low 0.18 according to Premom with about 6/7 days to go. Super super watery cm firv2 days now so 🤞🏼 Somethings gona happen this time x
  • @Gracesmum89 ooooh get bding 😍😂 x
  •  Lh8609 said:
    @Gemma303 no 2nd month hun but I don’t think I’ve been ovulating as never got a peak last month. I’m on Low 0.18 according to Premom with about 6/7 days to go. Super super watery cm firv2 days now so 🤞🏼 Somethings gona happen this time x
    Yay! That is very promising CM!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • Hello ladies, hope you are all doing well. I hope you all don’t mind me commenting but I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences. I often experience leg cramps in my TWW, starting from around ovulation sometimes and they seem to be worse in the lead up to AF. They feel like growing pains and often go all the way down to my ankles. They usually happen on a night. I always worry what they could be. If anyone has any suggestions or help that would be great 😊 x 
  • Hi ladies I’ve been away for a few weeks. Needed some me time and a bit of time away from the stress of ttc. How is everyone doing I feel like I’ve missed so much.

I’m CD10 hoping so much that this is a good month. I had my 35th birthday last month and it made me start to really stress out about the process as this is my first. Anyway cycle 7 so let’s hope this is a positive one xx
  • @Amy8970 yes I've started experiencing leg cramps after O for the last 2 cycles. Nothing has really eased them I'm afraid.

@Rose85 lovely to hear from you. Did you manage to have a nice birthday? Best of luck this cycle

Xx
  • Sounds good @Lh8609 fingers crossed for you, this will be my first month of using the strips, I bought cheapie 1s off ebay and wondering if they will work with premom app as the app sounds good and will shine some light on them. Fingers crossed for your static smiley @Gracesmum89
  • @Mrs_T. it was OK OH was still suffering with COVID so it was a bit of a strange one really. How are you getting on have your cycles started to get back to normal yet x
  • Hey @Rose85 welcome back! I’m cd11 today so we’re about the same. Hope you’ve both recovered from the nasty Covid x
  • Amy8970 said:
    Hello ladies, hope you are all doing well. I hope you all don’t mind me commenting but I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences. I often experience leg cramps in my TWW, starting from around ovulation sometimes and they seem to be worse in the lead up to AF. They feel like growing pains and often go all the way down to my ankles. They usually happen on a night. I always worry what they could be. If anyone has any suggestions or help that would be great 😊 x 
    I haven’t had this in early pregnancy but had it in my third trimester. Tonic water really helped ease my leg cramps if you can face the flavour (I can’t remember what’s in it but my midwife recommended it) 
  • @Amy8970 tonic water is great for restless legs it has quinine in it xx 
  • @Lh8609 I’m CD11 today I’m expecting to ov about CD14 or 15. How are your cycles have they got any shorter yet? Oh is much better I still have some chest pain and a stiff neck which but apart from that I’m so much better x
  • My last cycle was 28 days so I’m hoping to ov around cd14/15 also. Still nothing on my opks yet. Glad you’re feeling a bit better hun x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Regular
    edited Dec 21, 2023 10:02AM
    Post withdrawn at user's request
  • Hey Mrs hope you’re ok. I’m cd11 due to ov in 3/4 days hopefully so not too far ahead. There’s loads of us at the same point in our cycles it’s great to have testing buddies lol x
  • @Rose85 oh no how awful! No my cycles are still long last 2 have been 40 days.

I've had severe abnormal cells come back from smear results so have a colposcopy next week. Can't help but feel deflated. If I need treatment I'll miss my fertile window and then won't ovulate until early March. May be nipping in and out of here atm.

Hope everyone else is well Xxx