Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

1585960616264»

Replies

• Ugh I’m frustrated! Thought I ordered frer yesterday but I got the rapid results ones instead (ordered frer to come tomorrow) AF is due on Wednesday.. I’ve had this from a CB about 5 minutes ago and this from a FRRR earlier which came up within about a minute.. don’t know what to think as they’re soooo faint.. I’ve done about 4 of the CB early results today and yesterday and all have had a faint line and two of the FRRR had faint lines also yesterday and an Asda own brand had a very very very faint shadowy line with FMU this morning.. can see them much better in person than pictures - have added inverted ones too where you can slightly see something but I don’t know if they’re all just evaps  t 
  • I do see faint lines, hopefully your frer should show up a nice line tomorrow. They’re super sensitive x
  • @Lh8609 it’s super frustrating because you can see them so much clearer in person even DH can see them and he usually can’t see a line unless it’s blatant 😂
  • Look forward to your update tomorrow x
  • This mornings CB with FMU.. line looks grey in pictures but is light blue in person and it came up immediately as the urine was going across the screen and stayed... still v faint though.. going to see what the FRER says later and I’ll believe whatever that test says.. let’s hope I’m not unlucky enough to have had 5 evaps on CB and 4 evaps on FR rapid and 1 evap on an Asda test 😂 once they come I’ll make sure I do them on at least a 4 hour hold x
  • @mummae26 really hope the first response shows it clearer for you, fingers crossed its the start of a bfp xx
  • Good luck @mummae26 x
  • Anxiously awaiting the Amazon delivery 😂 need to keep busy.. gonna go Asda and do some shopping for daughters pack lunches I think 😂 (kids were finally offered critical worker spaces last week!)
  • Looked at this mornings test again and now the line is a lot bluer and darker but the thin stripe on the edge of it is making me think it’s an evap.. done an Asda digital 10 min ago and it said not pregnant 
  • @mummae26 how frustrating for you. The asda digital that you’ve done is that not a higher mui sensitivity? If levels are less than the baseline the digital may not show yet. CB weeks in indicators detect lower hcg. Fingers crossed for you hope today’s are darker 💕🤞🏼 Xx 
  • I have had a really odd week. I had the smallest spot of pink last Friday about 5dpo and then spotting continued throughout the week. When I was 10dpo I tested and it was negative. Got AF on sat but it was due Monday and now there is nothing. I know it’s probably just a weird period but how odd 
  • When I say AF, I’m usually light - medium - light and this was just a very light one. Barely needed anything. 
  • @Jadeeeeeeeee test again tomorrow?
  • Morning ladies, looking for all yous with great eye lines. I’m 10dpo today and this little squinted has appeared 😬 I’m due AF Wednesday 3rd can anyone see this it’s not just me is it xx 
  • Hiya @mummae26 the clear blue is the same test that I’ve done this morning - they are the 6days early ones arnt they?? I wouldn’t take much from the digital. Digitals do require while a lot of HCG. 
    Congratulations xx
  • I can see the line. Good luck! @Kylie1987 xx
  • I see it too @Kylie1987 good luck x