Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Iski2021 How many dpo are you? 🙂
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy I don't unfortunately get peaks since my miscarriage but regular on my periods so AF is 3 days away maybe 11dpo?I'm hoping anyway as before when I got pregnant I also didn't get a peak 🤞
  • Options
    @Iski2021 fingers crossed for you sweet! 😘
  • Options
    So according to my tracker I'm 11dpo and after my drop in temp this morning I thought I was definitely out. However throughout the day I've been having this weird pulling sensation on the left had side of my stomach similar to what I think I get at ovulation but maybe a bit higher. It definitely isn't like normal cramps. Has anyone else had this? I feel a bit silly for getting my hopes up but I have no idea what it is/ could be. 
  • Options
    @Lee0511 I think I had something similar a few days ago and trawled the forums for meanings! But as always was either a yay bpf or nothing. I think we are on the same timings. Am due af in 2 days. Just took a digi test (the only one I had) and it came back with error... What a waste of money! But trying to stay positive! 
  • Options
    @Iski2021 unfortunately mine ended up being AF good luck to you. 
  • Options
    Going to hang around here a little as if I ovulate in next day or so I could potentially have a jan bfp! My app said due to ovulate yesterday but I haven’t abs haven’t had surge yet so I’m guessing it’ll be Monday or Tuesday now.. 🤷🏽‍♀️ First cycle after losing baby so I think I’m a little up the wall.
    CD14 highs on opks and had flashing smileys for 5 days (that smiley is getting rather irritating now!! 🥴
    Anyone else CD14? Or nearing surge/ovulation? xxx
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 I’m 7dpo but wanted to wish you good luck 💛
  • Options
    @SP28 Thankyou! You too xx
  • Options
    Oooooh good luck @SP28

@Gracesmum89 I’m cd11 so only a few days behind you x
  • Options
    Thanks hun @Lh8609 how’s everything been with your ex situation?
  • Options
    Yayyy! Static smiley this afternoon!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🌈🌈

• Options
    @Gracesmum89 I don’t use those ones, does that mean this is your peak? X
  • Options
    awe so awesome news @Gracesmum89

@SP28 yeah all good thanks hun, got the cctv set up so I can actually sleep at night now 😀 x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 great news 😊 don’t need the extra stress whilst ttc! Xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone. So I'm 4 DPO and for the last week I have been experiencing some really odd issues. I took a pregnancy test and it came back neg that was 6 days ago. I have had severe migraines for 10 days, extreme trapped wind, sore boobs to the point even my bra was hurting (more tender now than sore), my appetite is less than normal and the weirdest is that I'm having sharp sensations in my pubic area. Any advice would be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Lodg3y said:
    Hi everyone. So I'm 4 DPO and for the last week I have been experiencing some really odd issues. I took a pregnancy test and it came back neg that was 6 days ago. I have had severe migraines for 10 days, extreme trapped wind, sore boobs to the point even my bra was hurting (more tender now than sore), my appetite is less than normal and the weirdest is that I'm having sharp sensations in my pubic area. Any advice would be appreciated. 
    Are you sure you are only 4dpo? Xx
  • Options
    SP28 said:
    Yes I believe so.. I’ve done opks too and peaked earlier today! So 🤞🏼 Xxx
  • Options
    I think so, I've added a pic of my tracker, see what you think? The 13th was my ovulation day. I've never been wonderful at knowing my body when it comes to cycles etc. xx
  • Options
    SP28 said:
    Yes I believe so.. I’ve done opks too and peaked earlier today! So 🤞🏼 Xxx
    Aww fantastic. Good luck to you xx