Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• Morning all 💫 
    I’m 4/5 DPO today (not sure which), have no symptoms whatsoever! 
  • @Girl84. Ah I'm so sorry! How annoying. Get yourself a treat ready and 🤞for Feb.
  • @Girl84 I'm so sorry lovely x
  • I think I'm driving myself crazy. Getting lots and lots of clear watery cm. Is that normal? I'm in and out of the bathroom checking if my period has started like a loon! Still no cramps. 
  • Urgh took a digi just now. Bfn. Oh well
  • @Iski2021 Digitals usually require more HcG to give a positive than non digital ones. If the frer was bfn on Sunday I wouldn't expect the digital to be positive. Maybe try another frer tomorrow morning if no sign of AF? Not out until AF shows! 
  • @TeeAli22 thanks lovely that's true although I did think by day of period it would be high enough. Back to the pharmacy I go! 
  • @Iski2021 def try and frer good luck 
  • Thank you everyone. Can’t think about trying again at the moment. Too upset. 
    Good luck to you all it is such an emotional time. 
  • Iski2021 said:
    Ah @Gemma303 hope you got the shaker ready and have a drink tonight!

I think I'm just waiting for af. My symptoms have disappeared 😂 and I'm trying not to pee on a stick. Spent all night reading about fake FRER tests off amazon and freaked myself out about having bought one and getting a false positive 🙄
    I thought I had a false positive one time, but it was just really low HCg 5.8. Then I go my period so it was a chemical. 
  • Hi all, back after not posting for a month or so. Partner was away for work for a month and then Xmas holidays so really didn’t have much to track / report. Had a 48 day cycle followed by a 28 day one ( shortest ever) which landed me very expectantly with AF and terrible cramps on Xmas day. Fun times!
    Back doing weekly progesterone blood tests as part of fertility testing and awaiting partners fertility results. 

Last year I was so motivated every month with my  tracking and opk testing but just really struggling at the moment. After 2 full years ttc now, I really need some motivation  and hope that there is light at the end of this!

8dpo this cycle , no symptoms to report. Struggling knowing this could be another 28 day cycle like last time or as long as 48 days. 
  • Big virtual hugs to you. You know what you're here chatting about it and you are waiting results you're motivated just a different level of motivation! Don't get yourself down about not tracking and testing, that isn't necessarily anything to write home about...you got this! Fingers crossed for this time.. I have had the craziest cycles too. I'm usually 28 but had a 40 and 35 one randomly and it's the worst because you can even rely on your body to be regular but we will get there! Xx
  • My morning update is ridiculous. Still all the symptoms, officially one day late, no cramping or sign of period. Hopped to the bathroom this morning but was so desperate for a pee I couldn't unwrap the frer in time so ended up peeing and missing taking the test. 😭🙄.   Another day to guess whether this is a missed period, irregular cycle or pregnancy! At least it's now unwrapped waiting for tomorrow 🤞
  • @Iski2021 Oh no what a nightmare!! I did my frer with smu and still got a good positive but you don't want to waste it especially if the digital was bfn yest! Fingers crossed for tomorrow - good af still hasn't arrived!!! 
  • Hi ladies 😘 hope your all ok. I'm 6DPO and im gonna test Sunday at 10dpo, I know it's still early but I can't wait! X
  • Hi All,

This is my TTC Cycle 3 & currently on 5DPO... Keeping fingers crossed!

@SorrentoMummy : Best Wishes to you! Also, when is the earliest we can take a test? Do I need to wait till missed period or I can take earlier?
  • How frustrating- the not knowing and guessing games do play with your mind.
    I found yesterday really hard. I think because usually I am very regular so prepare yourself to receive your period or bfn- when it is due, but as it was early it just took me by surprise!
    pkus even trying to distract myself and not dwell on things, there are so many babies in tv adverts, nappies, pregnancy creams it just continues to remind you of what you want. I did have a good cry. 
    Today I’m trying to be more positive, because it was early I have less time to wait until I can try again but Mother Nature sure can be a bitch sometimes. I’ll keep checking in to see how everyone else gets on, some of you are looking good 🤞
  • @Apsa1819 most people get a positive after 12dpo but the day your period is due is most reliable. when I was pregnant before I had positive at 10dpo xx
  • @girl84 big cuddle lovely x
  • @SorrentoMummy Thank you so much dear! It is such a roller coaster!