Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The January TTC Thread - Let’s see some New Years BFPs! ➕🥳👣 - Part 2

Replies

• hi i was wondering if anyone could help me out, my last period was 3rd December which was my normal 5day period, i had alot of unprotected sex then from the 17th to the 19th December, on 22nd December i had a little pinky/brown discharge which then got heavy but went away day 3, since then i have been feeling so tired  cant get enough sleep, mild cramping and lower back pain here and there my next period was due 29th dec and period never came still to today whilst im due another period now on sunday. i have done tests and negative. on the 29th dec i did start spotting instead of period, its a really light pink colour and only when i wipe, does not fill a sanitary towel or anywhere close to filling it. GP did however do a blood test yesterday so just awaiting results tomorrow hopefully. to today i still get the dull back pain and nausea. has anyone else ever experienced this. 
  • SP28 said:
    @Gracesmum89 @Girl84 thank you ladies. I’ve had some spotting hoping it’s implantation xx
    How’s the spotting? 🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • SP28 said:
    @Gracesmum89 @Girl84 thank you ladies. I’ve had some spotting hoping it’s implantation xx
    How’s the spotting? 🤞🏼🤞🏼
    It’s af. Can’t even come into feb group as my long cycles now put me into March. I’m gutted. 
  • I’m really trying not to symptom spot - and just go with the flow this month. But I’ve woke up with a strong metallic taste in my mouth, never had this before has anyone else? X 
  • @SP28 I’m sorry AF arrived. It sucks doesn’t it. As for joining the February group, I would join any group that is going to give you some support. You still need to talk about how you’re feeling, you may want advice over ovulation or you may just want to talk about random things. I would join, and use whatever support you need. Everyone is kind and supportive and the length of your cycles won’t matter to anyone, your welfare is what counts.

@Abbey2020 Natalie taste is a good symptom. Keep us updated.
  • @Girl84 thanks hun. It’s just a bit upsetting at the moment that it’s going to be March long cycles seem to make the whole process seem even longer. I’ll probably still stick around yes xx
  •  SP28 said:
    SP28 said:
    How’s the spotting? 🤞🏼🤞🏼
    It’s af. Can’t even come into feb group as my long cycles now put me into March. I’m gutted. 
    Ah I’m so gutted for you!! Big hugs xxx
  • Anyone around 5DPO? Any tww symptoms? When will you test? xxx
  • Do4 said:
    hi i was wondering if anyone could help me out, my last period was 3rd December which was my normal 5day period, i had alot of unprotected sex then from the 17th to the 19th December, on 22nd December i had a little pinky/brown discharge which then got heavy but went away day 3, since then i have been feeling so tired  cant get enough sleep, mild cramping and lower back pain here and there my next period was due 29th dec and period never came still to today whilst im due another period now on sunday. i have done tests and negative. on the 29th dec i did start spotting instead of period, its a really light pink colour and only when i wipe, does not fill a sanitary towel or anywhere close to filling it. GP did however do a blood test yesterday so just awaiting results tomorrow hopefully. to today i still get the dull back pain and nausea. has anyone else ever experienced this. 
    I can’t advise sorry, I just hope you get some more information from gp.. I know there is something they can give to induce a period if you’re defo nor pregnant to get back into a cycle. Let us know how you get on xx
  • @Gracesmum89 I’m 8 DPO, plan on testing on Monday when I’ll be 10 DPO... know it’s still early but I can’t wait much longer! Fingers crossed! Tbh I’ve not really had any symptoms, had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth for a few days, but subsiding now! Slight cramps but that’s about it! How about you? @SorrentoMummy how are you? Do you still plan on testing tomorrow 🤩🤞🏼
  • @Abbey2020 I'm good thanks lovely, I'm not sure as I'm feeling my usual hormonal self with cramps so I'm really not hopeful. How are you? Fingers crossed for you Monday lovely. 🤞♥️
  • @SorrentoMummy awh keep us posted 🤞🏼⭐️  Yeah same here really: currently in bed feeling unwell which isn’t great - hopefully it’ll pass soon! Good luck for tomorrow xxx 
  • @Abbey2020 exciting fingers crossed for Monday!! I’m 6DPO I was planning on testing from 9DPO but part of me feels like I’m jinxing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Tww is so stressful, go from really hopeful, to definitely not in a matter of days all before testing hah. I’d love to have will power but I don’t 🥴😂
  • @Gracesmum89 yeah I know exactly how you feel, I feel like that about testing tomorrow... I will deffo test - but gonna feel real down if a BFN... trying not to get hopes up! Xx 
    @SorrentoMummy did you test in the end 🤞🏼⭐️
  • @Abbey2020 no as I've had a break out of spots and have my normal period pains. So I know it's a no sadly xx
  • I’ve been out of here for a while. So many new names. Hi. I’m on my tww well a day late from expected af date. Odd twinges and on and off sore boobs. Wanting to test but nervous as hell. Not sure to just wait til it’s proper late or test tomorrow (mine and oh year anniversary) 
  • Good luck @gwentonemmy whatever you decide to do ☺️ X
  • @SorrentoMummy awh I’m sorry to hear , you never know though ⭐️ 
    @GwentonEmmy hi! Aww I would deffo test tomorrow, would be magical if BFP! Do you have any symptoms? X
  • @Abbey2020 had sharp stabbing pains few days ago. Oh noticed a small amount of blood on his (u know what) after we dtd on Friday morning. He came in and said think it’s your time of month now. But when I went and wiped there was nothing not even a stain. On and off boobs being sore. Odd twinges. Light cramps but nothing that throws me off like I have with af cramps. X
  • @GwentonEmmy that sounds really positive though!! Im
    keeping everything crossed for
    you’ 🤞🏼🤩 I wouldn’t be able to hold off testing 😂 xx