Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HELP!! No period but negative test!

Hey! Me and my fiancé have been ttc since May 2019, we had a chemical pregnancy in June 2019 then nothing happened for a while and I had a positive test in September 2020 but unfortunately I had another chemical pregnancy! My cycles vary but for the last 3 months I’ve had a 28 day cycle. According to my app I should have ovulated on 30th December 2020 and my AF should have arrived on 13th January 2021 which makes me 5days late according to my app but I think I may have ovulated later and that I should be due to start AF today. But there’s no signs of her arriving, I usually get bad cramps and aches before she arrives, I have a few cramps but nothing like AF cramps. On Thursday after going to the toilet, when I wiped there was 2 pin pricks of pale pink blood but then I had nothing on Friday. TMI but me and the fiancé had sex last night and when I went to the toilet I had a few wipes of pale pink blood and I’ve had nothing since. I do sometimes spot before AF but it’s usually continuous until the flow gets heavier. My boobs are usually sore about 4 days after ovulation until the day my AF arrives but I’ve had no sore boobs at all until Friday(the day after I noticed the 2 pin pricks of blood) I feel nauseas and lightheaded occasionally. I did a frer yesterday at 4pm which was negative and I did a boots own using FMU this morning and that was negative too. I apologise for the long post but I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice.