Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive or evap?

A little back story. Last month I got a evap I thought was positive and a FAULTY digital that said I was pregnant and went in for blood work to find out I had absolutely no hgc and got my flo the next day. So we tried again this month. I’m pretty crammpy and gassy and have tender breasts. 

I would be 11 DPO today. 

First pic is last night and second pic is this morning. Both showed at around 4 mins 

Replies

• I think I see a faint line! 
  • Bundaberg said:
    I think I see a faint line! 
    Me too. Just super scared it’s just evap. I know blue dyes do it really bad. The store I went to only had blue dye tests so I didn’t have much of an option. 
  • Can you buy it online? The digital ones are better to read. 
  • Bundaberg said:
    Can you buy it online? The digital ones are better to read. 
    I would but last month I bought a first rep. One that had a digital and a pink dye and I took them and they both said positive and went in and got blood work and found no hgc and got my period. They said I had “defective” tests. Idk it kinda makes me not want to even try thag again 
  • I understand you! Were those early tests? I heard so many stories about them being wrong because they're so sensitive. I mean even the clearblue states that it's only 99% accurate after the first day of your missed period. 
  • Bundaberg said:
    I understand you! Were those early tests? I heard so many stories about them being wrong because they're so sensitive. I mean even the clearblue states that it's only 99% accurate after the first day of your missed period. 
    I took it on a Tuesday and Friday my period was due. It said positive and I started bleeding Tuesday thinking somthing was wrong to come to find out the test was wrong so I’m not sure I just know I wasn’t pregnant and the test said I was...
  • Update. Took two more test, early response ones and both BFP
  • Your period started on Tuesday?