Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just starting TTC 🥰

245678

Replies

  • When is your AF due?
  • @Bundaberg on the 14th I am being a little bit keen. Don’t know why I have the urge to test so much I’m like a woman possessed haha 
  • @Chloxxxxx Then definitely too early for you  ;)

    I'm currently on CD5... AF due on 26th!
  • @Apsa1819 I have decided that once I run out of tests I won’t be buying them in again until I miss an AF. 

    Feels like you are waiting forever doesn’t it, it is definitely making the days longer for me 
  • You're waaaaay too early for testing love, you're just going mad if you start testing now :)
  • @Bundaberg I know :( I have awful pains in my sides today knowing my look AF will arrive early for me I fell pregnant feb 14th with my 1st so might be blessing in disguise instead of 3 birthdays together 
  • @Chloxxxxx On my first 3 times TTC, i was so addicted to test! Almost every day starting 8dpo, squinting & trying to see if there's a vvvvfl!! Now i've decided to not test until AF comes or at least there's some strong symptom! God help me with this resolution!  :D 


  • I try the same, @Apsa1819 . I will only test when my monitor tells me to test. I make a promise to myself :)

  • I’ve just bought a pack of 20 strip tests from eBay. Going to test every month on AF Due date. Those 2 mins are always nerve wracking aren’t they!
  • I was literally convincing myself that I could see something. I am 100% going to behave now! Feel like I’m punishing myself I’m sure it will happen soon I’m just impatient 
  • It’s so tempting to do though! I completely get it! 
  • Bundaberg said:
    I try the same, @Apsa1819 . I will only test when my monitor tells me to test. I make a promise to myself :)


    I also hope I can follow the same :) and how do these monitors work? Sorry I am new to this...have only heard of opks and used once!
  • Chloxxxxx said:
    @Apsa1819 I have decided that once I run out of tests I won’t be buying them in again until I miss an AF. 

    Feels like you are waiting forever doesn’t it, it is definitely making the days longer for me 
     Definitely, the wait is the hardest part! I'm trying to focus on my office work but even then my mind wanders into these things  :p
  • Hello loviees😊 hope you don't mind me jumping on here. The other group was becoming a little overwhelming. Couldn't keep up anymore. And it's lovely to chat with ttc newbies. 
    This is my first month, ttc baby number one, and I'm already soo impatient 😩😅
    Seems I'm ahead of most of you. On Cd 30, but I'm not hopeful. Having the worst acne breakout, cramping like crazy so I'm just waiting on af to show up anyone of these days. 
    Not certain when to expect her though because it seems i ov'd around cd 23 or 24, which is very late. I don't use opk's and rely strictly on cm monitoring. So I'm afraid she might be late just because of that 😩 soo confusing though. Not even certain when to start testing cause i don't know when to expect her.
    Any advise??



  • @Jadey03-1 Morning :) I am new with all this aswell I have found the apps available for tracking on your phone are really helpful they give you a good idea when to test 
  • Welcome @Jadey03-1 :) You can download an app which can help u with tracking along with cm monitoring (as cm can be misleading sometimes!)... when are you due for AF?
  • @Chloxxxxx and @Apsa1819 thank you lovelies.
    I'm using the app Flo and another one called My Calendar. 
    I'm due today but nothing yet. It may be late because i ov'd late. 
    I think I'll test early next week, maybe Monday if af doesn't show up over the weekend.

    How are you all feeling and where are you currently in your cycle??
  • I think I’m last day of ovulating, af due 17th 😶
  • @Jadey03-1 due the 14th but I can be hit and miss sometimes the wait is killing me 
  • Jadey03-1 said:
    @Chloxxxxx and @Apsa1819 thank you lovelies.
    I'm using the app Flo and another one called My Calendar. 
    I'm due today but nothing yet. It may be late because i ov'd late. 
    I think I'll test early next week, maybe Monday if af doesn't show up over the weekend.

    How are you all feeling and where are you currently in your cycle??
    I am on CD7 currently, will start monitoring soon for cm! Ovulation due around 11th/12th according to the phone app!
Sign In or Register to comment.