Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just starting TTC 🥰

Replies

• Bundaberg said:
    I have an appointment on Friday. I need someone to confirm it to me, otherwise I'm in denial ;)
    Hahaha... All the Best dear & Take care!
  • Thank you dear! I really can't understand it yet. I still feel mild cramps and think: ah yes, AF is due, makes sense.
  • Hope you are doing fine @Bundaberg, read your post on another discussion!
  • Hi @Apsa1819! Thanks for asking. Yes you're right, I didn't update here yet. I started bleeding heavily yesterday and I went to the gyn right away, she told me that it will be most probably a chemical, I should re-test on Friday to see if the hcg is still detectable or not. And I already tested an hour ago, it's not really visible anymore with a pregnancy test. So, unfortunately I'm out for that month. 
    But the doctor was so lovely, she told be to think positive. A chemical is not nice, of course, but it's a good sign that I can get pregnant. So there's that! 
    I was bummed yesterday, today I'm a lot better. To be very honest, I didn't have a really good feeling about everything. I can't tell you exactly what it was, but it felt... off? I don't know. Also I was really surprised that it already worked out after two months. We're both not the youngest chickens in the stable anymore, so good news I think :)
  • Bundaberg said:
    Hi @Apsa1819! Thanks for asking. Yes you're right, I didn't update here yet. I started bleeding heavily yesterday and I went to the gyn right away, she told me that it will be most probably a chemical, I should re-test on Friday to see if the hcg is still detectable or not. And I already tested an hour ago, it's not really visible anymore with a pregnancy test. So, unfortunately I'm out for that month. 
    But the doctor was so lovely, she told be to think positive. A chemical is not nice, of course, but it's a good sign that I can get pregnant. So there's that! 
    I was bummed yesterday, today I'm a lot better. To be very honest, I didn't have a really good feeling about everything. I can't tell you exactly what it was, but it felt... off? I don't know. Also I was really surprised that it already worked out after two months. We're both not the youngest chickens in the stable anymore, so good news I think :)
    That's really unfortunate @Bundaberg :( But like you said, this is a good sign that things r happening & you can get pregnant very soon! I know it must be a difficult time, but stay happy & positive! This will happen sooner than later! And do take good care of yourself!
  • Thank you lovely! It's better today. And at least I can drink a good wine and a Gin Tonic this weekend ;)
  • 13 dpo today. AF was due today but hasn’t arrived. I had spotting on Sunday. No BFP for me though. All the tests are negative 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Bundaberg said:
    Thank you lovely! It's better today. And at least I can drink a good wine and a Gin Tonic this weekend ;)
    Yess! Relax & Enjoy dear :)
  • Catj21 said:
    13 dpo today. AF was due today but hasn’t arrived. I had spotting on Sunday. No BFP for me though. All the tests are negative 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe wait for 1-2 more days? i've seen for my friends, it sometimes doesn't show up until 4-5 days after AF! Fingers crossed!
  • I think i'm out for this cycle! Due for AF today & having mild cramps, also started light spotting yesterday night!
  • Yes, definitely out!! AF has showed up right on time :( 4th cycle also not successful!
  • So sorry @Apsa1819 ! Treat yourself well xxx
  • @Apsa1819 sorry to hear that, I know it’s hard but remember 4 months isn’t that long. Just make sure you have plenty of chocolate and wine during af then start of a brand new month :) 
  • Thank you dear @Bundaberg & @Lucyros3x!! Hope you guys are doing well!
  • @Apsa1819 I'm doing well, thank you! I enjoy everything I couldn't do if I were pregnant. Food and drink wise that is. I hope you are well, too! 
  • @Bundaberg Yes, I am well, thank you dear! Onto a new cycle now, so keeping fingers crossed!CD4 today, will see how this one goes! Any advice is appreciated :D
  • Any progress for anyone? X
  • Hi @Lucyros3x , i am on CD13, got positive opk test yesterday... So will start the 2WW soon :) Fingers crossed! How are you doing dear?

@Bundaberg : Hope you are doing well!
  • Hey @Apsa1819 - I'm good thanks! I should be one - three days prior to ovulation date, I didn't get a peak yet. 
  • For some reason this month it’s driving me mad. It’s all I can think about