Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just starting TTC 🥰

1234568»

Replies

• Has anyone had any good news? :)
  • Hey @Lucyros3x, I was just thinking few days back that we haven't had any updates in this group :)

From my side, sadly, no bfp yet! Going on cycle 7 for TTC!

How are you doing?
  • No nothing good just yet. I’m on the tww of my 4th cycle. Trying not to think about it as much this month as I was driving myself crazy last month 🙃
  • Hello, I’m new to this thread. My little girl is now 13 months and i can’t stop thinking about a possible baby no 2. I haven’t really said that out loud yet as I’m absolutely terrified of doing it all again! 

Anyway I came off the mini pill 3 days ago on my 33rd birthday. No idea what to expect ... but hoping to regulate cycles after YEARS of being on the combined pill and then 1st pregnancy. 

Withdrawal bleed started yesterday so here goes I guess
  • Hi, just wanted to let everyone know, I took a test last week and I got a BFP. I’m 5 weeks today according to the date of my last period. Good luck to all, I’ll still be on this thread ♥️
  • Congratulations hun! Xxx
  • Thankyou @Bundaberg. Wishing you all lots of luck! X
  • Thank you hun! I'm 3dpo, who knows, maybe it's my month ;)
  • Congratulations dear @Lucyros3x <3 Wish you happy & healthy 9 months ahead! Take care!
  • Hi all, hope it is ok for me to join. I only came off the pill last month so this is our first cycle and I know probably quite unlikely it will happen this time...AF due in about 8 days and I can't help being quietly optimistic! This would be my first so I have no idea what to expect really
    Also congratulations @Lucyros3x !
  • @rjackson44 of course, welcome! Are you counting the days to AF based on your 28 cycle you had while on the pill, or are you tracking ovulation?
    I'm TTC in the third cycle actually. Decided to start in January but missed the cycle ;) February resulted in a pregnancy but it didn't stick. March cycle was off, April I took a break to give my body a rest, and now I'm back. Fingers crossed for you!❤️
  • @Bundaberg I'm using Flo but I guess its predictions are based on my previous cycles on the pill? Sorry to hear about February, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! 
  • @rjackson44 yes exactly, unfortunately the chances that you have a completely different natural cycle than 28 days is really high. It took me 4 cycles after the pill to get a more or less regular cycle. One AF just completely stayed away. But that doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, it just makes it rally complicated to predict your ovulation. Maybe you'd like to look into opk? 
  • @Bundaberg I know, I'm trying very hard not to get my hopes up! I will have a look into opk, it isn't something I'd considered before...do you have any recommendations for which to try?
  • @rjackson44 I use the CB fertility monitor, but that doesn't make much sense for you because you already need to have a regular cycle for it to work properly. Others in this forum actually buy the cheap strips you'll find on amazon and everywhere. Easy@Home I think they're called. You can use them with the Premom App, it makes reading them a lot easier :)
  • @Bundaberg thank you, I'll give those cheap ones a go! 
  • I found it to be very helpful to know my body a bit better. You don't have to use them in all cycles, but it's of course great to know when you ovulate, to enhance your chances of getting pregnant :)
  • Hi everyone ! I am getting my mirena coil removed next week . I want to start trying to conceive my third child . I have 2 daughters - 4 and 2.5 . Has anyone recently had a mirena removed ? Would love to hear experiences with TTC post removal but also what side effects you noticed disappear. Thanks xx 
  • Hello joining in here (still on May too as still in TWW however 99% sure I'm not preg) 

This will be baby #2. Baby #1 happened instantly, however I'm still BF (13 months) my period restarted at 11 months, so not very many months to go off what's my new normal. Think I am ovulating as I have had positive test with high readings on pre mom. I'm not temping as up at night still, just trying to go with it really! 

So yeah good luck all, hope we see some BFP this month!!!