Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive

10 DPO FAINT LINE?

Just wanted to see if anyone could see a line or is it just line eyes? I am currently 10 DPO

Replies

• Just wanted to see if anyone could see a line or is it just line eyes? I am currently 10 DPO
  • I can see a very faint line..have you got anymore to retest in the morning ?Ā 
  • I see something šŸ¤žšŸ¼ retest in the morning šŸ¤© a lot of the girls on here say to use first response as the lime can be a lot clearer (red dye) xxx
  • Gemma303 said:
    I can see a very faint line..have you got anymore to retest in the morning ?Ā 
    I tested yesterday afternoon and once this morning and both tests were faulty. Nothing happened at all and nothing in the control window! Iā€™m just so confused.Ā 
  • Abbey2020 said:
    I see something šŸ¤žšŸ¼ retest in the morning šŸ¤© a lot of the girls on here say to use first response as the lime can be a lot clearer (red dye) xxx
    I think I will go out and buy first response! I tested this morning and it was faulty! Nothing worked and nothing in the control line! Thank you for your response šŸ˜Š