Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

1222324252628»

Replies

• Bundaberg said:
    Mine too @Jadeeeeeeeee - and while I was doing a pregnancy test  :D there was nothing while I was peeing on the test, and suddenly there it was, before the test even started to develop. Could have saved the money  ;)
    Oh gosh how irritating! I’ve had an awful week at work and it’s been really stressful so I’m really not even surprised. Never mind. Always next time! 
  • It was like in a bad movie  :D
    Of course I'm sad AF arrived but at the same time I feel like it's okay as I just hired two people who will start in July and purely on that perspective it's maybe nice to not say 'hi new team, welcome, also I'm pregnant' ;) 
  • 😬😬😬
  • Looks very good!
  • Ohh wow @mummae26 I would take that as your bfp..I think a congratulations is in order 🎉 can definitely see them lines on the last 2 photos 😃 
  • Oh wow defo see those lines. That’s a BFP. Congratulations xx
  • Well my BFP turned into a bfn 2 months on the trot now :( hopefully April is my month xx 
    good luck girls 💖
  • So sorry to hear that @Abbey2020. Fingers crossed for April xx
  • Well here I am... Never joined or posted anything here before but I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to share my story. I'm 27 years old, getting married in April and my partner and I have decided to start trying for a baby. I've started taking a multivitamin and we have already had sex (hopefully) during my ovulation period this month. Please wish my luck... hoping there will be 3 of us there on our wedding day. 
  • Good luck and congrats on the wedding. We get married next October so hoping to have a little one to join us before then. There’s an April thread if you want to join, the more the merrier. When are you due on? X
  • Thanks @Lh8609! How exciting. Oh yes I'll have to join. I didn't see the April thread. I'm next due on 13th April and we are getting married on the 21st so should be ovulating next around our mini moon. Fingers crossed. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing! x
  • Morning all I’ve not said much over the last few days. I ovulated earlier than expected in March so anything from 15-17 March and a bit confused. I am 14dpo CD27 AF Is due today but due to a restless nights sleep I’ve not slept more than 2 hours at a time, I did my bbt at the same time as I normally would do and after a dip on 12 dpo CD 25 my temp has remained high. I have done a one step pregnancy test today and it’s come back as a bfn! Am I out??I don’t get many symptoms before my period other than PMT which I’ve kind of had but not sure if that’s because I’m tired. I don’t really have an symptoms but I never did with my first. I was going to move over to the April thread but as AF hasn’t turned up yet do I stay here for the next 2 days.