Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• Thankyou! 7dpo today felt sick all morning, got loads of white creamy cm and my cervix has shot up so high I can’t feel it. Temp dipped but still above the cover line. How are you feeling? X
  • Rose85Rose85 Regular
    edited Feb 28, 2021 10:45AM
    @Lh8609 that sounds so exciting could be an implantation dip. I’m good I have more symptoms now since I took my test on Friday. I’m so nauseous I felt like it all day yesterday although it wasn’t as bad in the evening. I feel the same today. The last two days I’ve been awake since 5 or 6 am and I can’t get back to sleep. I had to go for a nap yesterday afternoon. I have some cramping and my mouth feels really dry. My boobs aren’t too bad my right one is more painful than the left. I’ve got quite a lot of creamy and watery cm now. I did a test again this morning with an frer and got another bfp and the line was a little darker. Af wasn’t due until Tuesday I’m so worried she is going to show. I have two Clearblue digitals that I bought on Friday I might do one tomorrow or Tuesday but for some reason I’m really nervous about doing it x
  • Wait as long as you can for the Cbds as they’re not as sensitive. Hopefully the line keeps getting darker xxx
  • That’s what I’m thinking I might just hold off until Tuesday. I’ve done loads of cheapies and they have all come back positive. I’m just so nervous as I still can’t believe it x
  • CD8 for me today..... the calm
    before the storm.....
    Lets get ready to rumble! 🤣🤣
    it’s a beautiful sunny day.... I’m going to walk the dog, do some studying, do some meditation and yoga and have a bath later to firmly implant some chill in my life! 
    I’m trying very hard to stop fixating on all this but it’s impossible isn’t it?!
    Love, luck and baby dust to you all this month..... Christmas babies would be so super special!!! xX 
  • Carrying on from feb post... just done a frer and this came up within about 30 seconds 
  • Hi ladies 🙂 joining at 8DPO hoping to see at BFP this month 😬
  • I see it! Fingers crossed it gets darker for you x
  • welcome @Cwillio I’m 7dpo today. Good luck x
  • CwillioCwillio Regular
    edited Feb 28, 2021 8:24PM
    Thank you @Lh8609. Fingers crossed for you too :) now just to stop myself testing too soon x
  • Hi girls, sadly rejoining this group. After my BFP, yesterday I started bleeding a lot :( now there’s no line on my test. So hoping March is my month x 
  • I’m so sorry hun, best of luck for this month x
  • I'm so sorry @Abbey2020 - I had the same last month. I know the feeling. 
  • Well this morning I started bleeding again, the doctor rang back as promised and said because I haven't had any more bleeding or cramps for the whole of last week and the bleeding isn't soaking through a pad the nhs said they won't see me which is stupid. Feel like making a complaint to be fair but that isn't going to solve anything. He said to see how I get on and to go to the midwife booking appointment on 17th March, no way am I going as I am now 99% sure I am currently having a mc as I now have AF style cramps and there is abit on the pad, like a normal AF flow, definitely not spotting!! I have ended up booking a private scan on Wednesday at 10:15, Meant to be 7 weeks the day after the scan but I know it'll be bad news when I am there, it'll be more for confirmation that I have had a mc as like I said expecting bad news. This is now my 4th mc... anyway I am now classing this as CD1.xx
  • I had my period early for last month. Supposedly 25th feb but it came on 22nd feb. Maybe just change cycle. It only last for 4days. Since yesterday i had major headaches. Cramps on tummy a lil. Doesnt feel right. So i took a test just now although i knw its impossible for me to be preg as i just had my period . But when waiting for the result  T line appear slowly and its within time frame. Its a faint line but can clearly see. Can we be preg although our period just end few days ago? So i test again or just take it as false positive? 
  • @Gemma303 I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this and getting no support hun 😕 x
  • @TryingforAmiracleBaby it’s possible to have periods and be pg, my fiancées ex didn’t find out she was pg with their youngest till 24 weeks as she had a normal period every month. I’d test again in a few days time x
  • @Lh8609 ahhh i see. I will try not to put my hope high. Shall test again in few days time. The only thing is now my headaches getting bad. And the cramps on my tummy on and off. 
  • @Gemma303 did you do a test again? That's what my doctor told me to do... to see if it still catches any hcg or not.
  • @Lh8609 that sounds really promising! I know what it's like though, you don't want to get your hopes up!

I haven't been temping this time around, but I had all the signs of ovulation but super early (or late, because I suspect I didn't really ovulate last month) and today I'm feeling crampy and moody, and I have no idea if it's ovulation, pms or reason to get hopeful, because I don't know what dpo I am :neutral: