Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• So sorry to hear everyone’s difficulties this month 💔 
    TTC is bloody brutal and not for the faint hearted! 

@L@Lh8609 I’m 10DPO and I’ve tested yesterday and this morning both BFN 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • @Cwillio when is your AF due?
  • Still early days for us @Cwillio x
  • @Bundaberg AF due on Sunday 😬 

@Lh8609 fingers crossed although I already feel I’m out for this month 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have lots of symptoms I would normally have for AF 

How any DPO / AF due are you guys? 
  • Sorry @Lh8609 just realised you said you were 9DPO 
  • @Cwillio you're still very early then. A negative test now doesn't really mean anything. Could be a negative, but also very well not be. My friend tested negative until she was 5 days overdue. 
  • Hi everyone I’m currently in month 2 of TTC, I don’t think I’ll get a BFP as I can already feel my period symptoms. So joined this thread for hope that I will get a BFP in cycle 3. 

I’ve read that people have used Menstrual Cups/ Fertilily CUP after DTD to hold the sperm close to the cervix. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of this or know anyone who’s successfully got pregnant with this method.  
  • Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Mar 2, 2021 4:34PM
    Welcome @LittleBirdie I haven’t no, I read that methods for keeping sperm in aren’t all that useful as the sperm go straight up anyway and mix into your cm so anything that comes out after is just seminal fluid, although I do try and stay laid down for a bit after rather than go straight to the toilet lol. Good luck!

@Cwillio i have so many symptoms that I don’t normally have, I’ve been feeling sick for almost a week now, it got so bad earlier I had to stop what I was doing. Loads of creamy cm, cramps, headaches, my boobs were sore but they’re just a bit sensitive now. And my temps are still high. 🤞🏼 This is our month xxx
  • @Lh8609 thank you, I’m in two minds whether to try it I’d give anything a shot.

I’m just hoping that AF stays away and I get a late BFP 🙏🏽 
  • @LittleBirdie I read the same and decided to give it a pop today 🤣 can’t hurt right??? 🤪
    so my OH’s little guys have been firmly plugged since this morning.... (yeah, I actually had a really busy day and forgot 🙈🤣)
    I’m 19 months TTC so I’ll try anything!
    CD10 for me today so all to play for.... I’m going for bi-daily “deposits” between CD10-16 rather than test strips - can’t seem to get good readings from them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Love, luck & Baby dust to you all ladies, I feel you xxxxxx
  • Good luck everyone whatever you’re doing and however your doing it 🥰 x
  • @Bundaberg You are right, I need to stop being so negative! I’m just going to wait now and see if AF comes before I test again! :) 

@Lh8609 wow that all seems really positive fingers crossed for you! When will you test again? 
  • I’ve got a load of cheapies so I’m doing one every morning. They’re 10miu so pretty sensitive. If I get a line I’ll use a frer to confirm it x
  • squintiest squinter known to man on frer.. will test in the morning using FMU and see what happens but I’m just waiting for the bleeding to start 😩 at 13 dpo it shouldn’t be that squinty 😩
  • Bless you good luck for the morning x
  • Hoping and praying this time around I’m just one of those who’s tests won’t go nice and dark and obvious until a couple of days after AF is due.. doesn’t help that I don’t know if she’s due tomorrow or on Friday as Premom says tomorrow but Ovia says Friday 🤔 x
  • Hello all! I'm currently 8 dpo. I have had some cramps and tummy pain for like 3days. Due af in 7 days. Really hoping this month is the month! Got another hospital appointment through the door. It's a ultrasound if my pelvis. Still waiting to hear back about the mri on my pelvis and thst was a few weeks ago! 2nd app with nurse in April. Really hoping I don't need all these appointments! 🤞🤞🤞
  • Got everything crossed for you @Lauren1409 when do you plan on testing x
  • @Lh8609 Well I tested today and it was a bfn 😂 as expected. I think il try tomoro again as I have another 1 left. But then maybe on Friday or Sat. How about u? 
  • I’ve been using the easy@home strips since 7dpo 🤣🤣 had BFNs so far on both hcg and opks but today I got a low 0.24 on an opk when they’ve been completely stark white before so wondering if something might be going on 🤞🏼 I’ve still got like 10 left so I’m just gona do one every day and save my frers and clear blues x