Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• KelB79 said:
    Well I am deffo not pregnant despite weird and short period. Feeling sooooo deflated. Hopefully this month is the month! 
    I had one of those weird short periods too last cycle.... bang on time but really short and light and coupled with lots of symptoms. 
    I couldn’t bring myself to deal with another BFN so I haven’t tested and I’m currently still living in denial 🤣🤣
    The symptoms have eased but I’m always tired and have had cramping and headaches so there’s a part of me that holds out hope despite most of my head now having moved on to the next cycle....

CD11, BBT dipped below my cover line really early at CD7/8 but hopefully just a blip and not an early OV 🤞🏼and now is holding high, no OV signs yet at all but DTD every other day since AF regardless 😝

how are you all holding out? 
    Love, luck & baby dust everyone xxx
    Yes! I am exhausted too! The pink spotting the week before my af was due really got my hopes up. Continued spotting through the week and then super short and light 2 day period. I know I’m 100% not as have tested again this morning to double check! 

It could be a different story for you especially if you haven’t tested yet so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! 

I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant atm and it’s really hard not to sit and think “what’s wrong with me???” 😩 

• 9dpo and a bfn from me. No cramps or tummy pain today so no idea what's going on. Not symptom spotting as I always get deflated each month. Due next Tuesday so we shall see! 
  • still plenty of time Mrs x
  • Oh yes. I actually feel a few twinges just now! Argh I think il just wait it out till Tuesday. I can't keep affording tests! 😂
  • How is everyone doing? I am 7dpo today. Been tracking my bbt and it went up from its usual level post ovulation, stayed the same for a couple of days, went up again and stayed the same for two days and today has dipped slightly but is still higher that the temp it got to when it first raised post ov. I’ve noticed that I feel “heavy” and have had a couple of twinges/pulling sensations. I usually get horrible neck ache about 9 and 10 days before af and I have not had that this month. Flo app reckons af due 9th March and Premom app reckons 11th March so I’m not sure whether to feel hopeful based on the fact I haven’t had my usual neck ache (also relieved I haven’t had that as it really hurts lol) 
  • Morning all, i am now 14dpo (maybe 12dpo as I think I ovulated late) had a bbt drop today to the level of when af cane paste month so definitely know AF is on her way. If she’s not here by Sunday I may do a test if it miraculously comes back as BFP I will be in shock.
  • @Emmstar84 that all sounds very promising!

@LittleBirdie good luck!

well Im 11dpo today and I got what I thought were some very very faint lines last night but today my temp has stayed the same (few degrees above cover line) and I am having a few little brown spots. I still feel sick, still peeing lots and had 2 nosebleeds this last week but I think af is probably on her way x
  • @Lh8609 they’re som good signs there. Good luck fingers crossed that the witch AF stays away and you get your BFP! Xx 
  • What apps are everyone using? I’m using glow and considered paying for it but thought I’d see what’s out there first. x 
  • @LittleBirdie I have used Flo (Free version) for ages to track periods but since I started doing the ov tests I have been using pre mom app- I don’t pay for that either.  
  • @Lh8609 thank you! Typically I’ve just got a call for my Covid jab- I’ve booked it in just in case af shows but will also begin testing next week just to check if I’m pregnant. 
  • @Emmstar84 thank you, I’ll make a note of them and have a look at them. 
  • Premom says period is two days late, Ovia says period is due tomorrow, don’t feel like I’m about to come on but going to wear granny pants and a pad to work just in case I think.. still testing negative since Monday after my positives last week so I’m almost 100% certain it’s another chemical 😩
  • I'm 10 dpo today. Tested with cheapies and nothing there. I find it odd to be having some cramps and things a good 9 days before af as that's when I started maybe even earlier. Will just have to wait and see!
    @Lh8609 have u tested again today to see any more wee lines? 
  • I’m sorry @mummae26 sending lots of love.

@Lauren1409 it’s still early days so hang in there. My tests look stark white, spotting has stopped and I’ve still got lots of symptoms. I think af is probably on her way and the lines on all my tests last night just have been 
  • Well, it's too early to see any hcg yet I think. But cramps 10dpo could be implantation cramps? Fingers crossed! 
  • I had been feeling heavy like 4-8dpo and I have had little cramps and twinges since about maybe then too. Its subsiding so goodness knows! 
  • I’ve had loads of really strong symptoms, still having them now. But no temp rise and a tiny bit of spotting. It’s a cruel game this ttc business. Hope you get your bfp in the next few days x
  • 12dpo for me and I’ve got what feels like AF cramps! No bfp for me this month. Tested at 10/11dpo with nothing there at all, just want AF to come now so we can try again 
  • Were going to bd to try and bring it on tonight. If it’s going to come I’d rather get it out the way x