Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The March BFP Thread - Let’s make some Christmas babies 🥰

Replies

• @Abbey2020 I'm so sorry! :disappointed:

@Gemma303 sorry you're going through all of this, and that you had to encounter those unhelpful healthcare professionals - I completely understand if you're not up for making a complaint, but if you do, I say you should, because there are some tactless and unprofessional people in the healthcare system and they'll just continue to cause harm until someone says something. xx
  • @Bundaberg yes tested this morning with a clear blue digital and its still showing pregnant 1-2 weeks, doctor doesn't seem to be concerned as it still says pregnant, but I am meant to be 6+4 today, if it was progressing cb digital should be reading 3+ but clearly it's not as I am now having what I can only describe as a normal flow period along with mild AF style cramps. I am ok about it as strange as it sounds the digital has gave me time to prepare and process that it is a failed pregnancy as the weeks didn't go up, so not such a big shock when I started bleeding this morning. Just waiting to get it confirmed on Wednesday basically at the scan xx
  • Had two negative tests today (Asda ones which I’ve found to be quite sh@t tbh) so I’ve ordered more frer and some easy @ home tests and some CB weeks indicators which are meant to be more sensitive so we will see tomorrow x
  • AF Came for me on Saturday 2 days early 👎😢, going to try my hardest this month now xxxx baby dust to you all✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
  • I’m so sorry mate best of luck for this cycle x
  • Another chemical this month I think for me.. tests have gone negative again 😩😩 won’t be able to conceive next month as DH is away just before I ovulate 😩 might just give up tbh and just be grateful for the two that I’ve got and just concentrate on work and getting into uni and doing my degree 😩 x 
  • I'm so sorry @mummae26!!! Treat yourself well. 
  • I’m so sorry @mummae26 take some time to rest and regroup, maybe a month off would do your mind good? We’re always here for you xxx
  • I’ve spent a disgusting amount on pregnancy tests each month since November, could have put my money on something so much better.. I’ve spent probably over £100 on tests since the end of January alone it’s ridiculous 😩 fell so fast with my two I just kind of expected it to happen straight away and all fit into my timeline of events for the next couple of weeks but it’s just not happening and I haven’t got the energy for it anymore 😩 AF is due either tomorrow or Thursday so just going to wait til she’s gone then go back on the pill 😩 x 
  • It’s so hard isn’t it, I though the same but here I am on month 5 lol. I wish you all the best whatever you decide to do hun x
  • Next couple of years ** 
    plan was July 2022 buy a house, September 2022 start university, I can’t physically do the course I want to do with a baby who’s too young so if I got pregnant any later than this month or next it would ruin all that.. DH is away for my next two ovulations anyway so May as well not bother now 😩 didn’t want to give birth again over the age of 30 (27 now) as the age gap would just be too much for me (I was 19 and 22 with my other two) and I don’t want to get my career and get my life back and have my sh*t sorted and then go back to nappies and sleepless nights etc etc 😩 
  • And the thought of having a mortgage to pay and going from NHS band 5 or 6 down to something like £600 a month maternity pay terrifies me and having to juggle childcare as a paramedic with erratic hours with a tiny one scares the life out of me 😂
  • Oh bless ya I feel for you I really do. We’re getting married next Oct so if we get to October this year and still not pg then I’ll be in the same boat as I really don’t want to be walking down the aisle having just had a baby carting all that extra weight and big leaky boobs etc 🤣 x
  • I think I’m just extra touchy today as I’ve just come off a night shift and haven’t slept in about 32 hours 😂 currently sat on my stairs sobbing texting DH apologising for being such a useless woman who can’t even hold a pregnancy past 3 or 4 weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I just don’t want to go through this again x
  • Had a very dramatic night at work as well so I’m just feeling extra touchy and sorry for myself today as it is without all this haha! And I’ve got to sit on zoom for college 2-5 and I’m not in the mood 😩😂 can’t even get into bed and try and sleep for a bit as kids slept in my bed last night and my son peed the bed and I’ve got to wait for my mattress to dry out 
  • Just had a scroll through TikTok.. every single video on my FYP was either a gender reveal, pregnancy timeline, birth announcement, or one of them ones that shows how an egg gets fertilised... thanks TikTok thanks a lot 🙄😂
  • Oh bless your heart. Hopefully you’ll feel better after some test later. Please try not to blame yourself hun 😕 xxx
  • Hi everyone- jumping across from the Feb thread. I’m currently 5dpo. So sorry to hear that some of you are going through difficult times. Sending lots of love xx
  • hi love. I’m 9dpo today do not far ahead of you. When are you testing? I’ve been using a cheapie every morning since 7dpo 🤣 x
  • @Lh8609 oh bless you! I’m not sure when to start testing. Last month I think the wait got to me and I got quite anxious about it all so I’m trying to stay chilled out as much as possible. It’s been really interesting tracking the opks as I’ve not done that before.