Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Testing in April - The Spring BFP Thread 💐🤞🏼

Replies

• Thanks guys @milecyoj a scan may be a good idea or can you get bloods taken at your doctors? Either way you’re not out till she shows, good luck x
  • Gemma303Gemma303 Regular
    edited Apr 3, 2021 8:22AM
    Yes @Lh8609 that Is fab 😀 congratulations hun ❤ 
    I did a digital yesterday and it was a bfn this morning did a cheapie and got this..so confused !! 

• Oooooh I do see it. Can you do a frer? X
  • I can def see the line @Gemma303 I really hope this is your rainbow 🥰🤞
  • I haven't got any frer @Lh8609 other half got the digital 1s from wilkos yesterday and I have 1 left now and a load of cheapies. Yesterday digital said not pregnant. Thank you @Sj83 hope you and little bean are doing OK 
    Xx
  • @Lh8609 Congratulations darling 💗💗
  • @Lh8609 massive congratulations!!! It’s so lovely to see that it does actually happen sometimes!! 🥰🥰🥰 

I’m CD13 today - BBT high, OV predicted in 2 days. 
    But having huge problems with OH - I think TTC is putting too much pressure on our relationship. 
    I just don’t know what to do. Ever since sex was for more than fun he’s developed a massive hang up about it. A mate of his told him stories of his wife having baby fever before we were even trying and he’s just fixated on it I think - I’ve certainly never put that sort of pressure on things. I BBT test but nothing else and just let him know a vague fertile window - I don’t want the pressure either. 
    He’s quit drinking and almost quit smoking to help with TTC so he seems to be on board, he’s always very much said he is. But he hasn’t instigated sex in a long time and I’m feeling more and more uncomfortable instigating anything. 
    We’ve done the work up for a fertility referral but I just don’t know whether we should be going ahead with it. I wish we had the time to step away for a while but I’m 42 this year and he’s 49 😞 Its very much now or never and it’s completely breaking my heart to consider never but I just don’t know if our relationship can stand anymore. 
    Tbh the damage might already have been done - we had a horrible arguement last night. Nearly 2 years of failed TTC has just been too much. 
    I just don’t know what to do 😞😞
  • Congrats @Lh8609 absolutely thrilled! I'm CD11 but trying to take your advice and not obsess over things this month. Haven't done opks and have tried to be relaxed about sex etc! Your news is really encouraging for us all! :)

Fingers crossed for you @Gemma303 sending baby dust xxx
  • Thanks ladies, completely felt hopeless this month so it took me by surprise, NEVER give up hope!

@KelB79 I’m so sorry hun it sounds like you need to sit and talk things through if you can. Try n figure out what’s going on in his head x
  • Gemma303 said:
    I haven't got any frer @Lh8609 other half got the digital 1s from wilkos yesterday and I have 1 left now and a load of cheapies. Yesterday digital said not pregnant. Thank you @Sj83 hope you and little bean are doing OK 
    Xx
    Were good thank you just over 19 weeks now scan next friday it's going so quick 
  • @Lh8609 thanks lovely, we’ve talked things over so many times - he says all the right things but nothing changes 😞 I can’t see this moving forward at all. Had he said in the beginning that he didn’t want kids (if that’s what this is 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️) then I’d have dealt with that but now I just feel like he’s lied to me for nearly 2 years.  I’m literally falling apart today 🥴
  • 😩 maybe he’s just feeling the pressure. I know Ben was and we only took 6 months to fall pregnant but even he felt the strain of it. They deal with things differently don’t they x
  • He said last night (well, yelled mid arguement 🙄) that he’d been thinking about leaving me so that I could meet somebody else that could get me pregnant. So yeah, quite possibly the fear of it being something wrong on his part is getting to him. I always said I’d rather be with him and never have kids than lose him but our relationship has just suffered so much I’m scared it’s gone too far - we’ve had sex once in the last month, I feel like his housemate rather than his partner 😕
  • Yes definitely sounds like he’s feeling low about it all. It’s a massive dent to their male pride to think there might be something wrong with their bits and pieces. Always here for you to rant to hun x

• Lh8609 said:
    Here’s mine x

Hey there! I haven't been very active but have been lurking in this thread secretly throwing baby dust to you all :D

Was catching up on the posts and I was going to comment here that this looks like a very promising implantation dip for you @Lh8609 and then there you go!!! Huge congrats to you! Really really happy for you!!!  <3
  • Thanks hun, I’ve got a line as strong as the control line today so I’m really happy 😊 x
  • What a difference fmu makes !! 🙂 

• @KelB79 I’m so sorry to hear about the problems you’re having. I know it’s easy to say this, but how about not chatting or opks etc this month and just trying the every other day around your ovulation week and every 2-3 days. Really hope you get sorted. Xx
  • @Gemma303 that’s amazing news, so happy for you. How many DPO are you? X

A big congratulations to everyone with your BFPs really happy for you and it’s definitely giving me hope. Please could you share your TTC journey it’s a good pick me up to read when you’re having one of those days/week or months xx 
  • @KelB79 I meant charting not chatting x