Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing in April - The Spring BFP Thread 💐🤞🏼

Replies

• Options
    Bundaberg said:
    Sorry AF arrived @BLily190, but I know how stressful moving is. At least you can now have a drink and celebrate the new house :) And see you in the May thread. Maybe that's going to be our month. And congrats on the new house of course! 
    @elexox I think it's so interesting to see what weird things usually happen when we're not even TTC. I think we tend to forget that sometimes, at least I know I do. I have my period for many years now, and as soon as we started TTC everything seemed to be alien all of a sudden. Did I always have cramps two days before AF? Did my boobs always hurt? And these are just the regular stuff. I remember I had months where I was spotting as well but didn't even think of anything back then. Now? I'd freak! 
    Thanks! May here we come..! :)
  • Options
    Anyone else still holding out hope for April!? I have 8 days left before I test or AF may beat me to it. Or I may not get my AF and not be pregnant because I have no idea what's going on while I'm still BFing! Ahh 😂 

So anyone else still in the TWW? 🖤🖤
  • Options
    @NorthernGirl Your cycle buddy here, I’m 8dpo desperately holding on to this month being the month. I’ve done tests and they’ve come back as BFN fingers crossed it turns into a BFP! Xx
  • Options
    Good luck girls 💖💖
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 here’s the April thread hun x
  • Options
    Evening ladies second opinion on a pregnancy test needed. I’ve done about 10 now over two days. 

Am I the only person who can see the line? I’ve asked my husband and he says he can’t see it. I’ve done an frer and it’s come back faint positive. I got a really faint line yesterday morning and it seems to be getting slightly darker. Not saying it’s a BFP because it’s so faint so it’s a Faint Little Positive. 
  • Options
    @LittleBirdie I see it!!! Mine were like this on my cheap tests @ 10 DPO... tested on a frer & it was a very clear BFP! Get one and retest with fmu xxx 
  • Options
    I see it! Hope it gets darker for you. This was my first bfp at 9dpo x

• Options
    Abbey2020 said:
    @LittleBirdie I see it!!! Mine were like this on my cheap tests @ 10 DPO... tested on a frer & it was a very clear BFP! Get one and retest with fmu xxx 
    Thank you, I thought I was going mad 🤣 I have some frer left so I will try it tomorrow morning. I keep looking back at the tests and I’m like how can my husband not see it 👀🙈
  • Options
    @LittleBirdie omg exciting!!!! Let us know when you test again!!!! This makes me want to test now too 😂😂
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    I see it! Hope it gets darker for you. This was my first bfp at 9dpo x

They’re pretty clear, I’m either 10/11dpo today. I’ve been testing since I was 5dpo and got nothing until yesterday. @no@Northerngal try hold out until tomorrow morning, it’s always better with fmu. I’m going to test again tomorrow x 
  • Options
    Sorry I meant @NorthernGirl x
  • Options

This mornings FRERs it’s much clearer in real life. ❤️
  • Options
    Very similar to my first, congratulations! Hope to see it get darker over the next few days x
  • Options
    I am probably 8/9dpo. I am getting the sensitive nipples and little crampy. No CM in sight though.. I went for a scan on CD 15 and doc said that my follicle has ruptured which means I have ovulated. We BD CD13 midnight. However there is no sign of CM. Does that means I am out? I am really afraid of testing. :(
  • Options
    I remember just before I was due when I conceived my daughter I didn't have any discharge. Fours year later and just started this journey again and I've decided to chart what my discharge is like after ovulation up to when I come on again or not..  The two week wait feels like 4 weeks! I've had discharge everyday, I'm 9/10 PO and feel sick. At least if I do come on I have an idea of what my body norm does and not get worked up by every little change. Some sites tell me creamy discharge is a sign of successful implementation and others that watery is so I've given up reading signs and just going to learn what my body is telling me! 
  • Options
    @hannah22 Thank you for replying to me. I do not have the habit to chart the symptoms that by body is showing. I already have a boy that 19 months old and to be honest I can't really remember if I had discharge then because I kept mixing it up with my first pregnancy that I miscarriage at 7 weeks. From my CD15 scan, the doctor says that I will be getting my period in two weeks (2/3May) if I am not pregnant.

I have just gotten my period back in October 20 when my son is 1 year old as I was breastfeeding. I also have been experiencing longer cycles since Jan 21. This month I use the ovulation strip to check on my ovulation. Based on the app (flo) my ovulation is predicted to be on 22 April however, the strip shows otherwise and I was at my peak on 17 April and doctor has confirmed I have ovulated as my follicle as ruptured on 19 April during the scan. He couldn't confirm exactly when it has ruptured. It could be on 18/19 April itself. My point is the application may not have shown the right prediction hence I might have missed my ovulation in the previous months because I was solely relying on the app. Just to share my experience :)
  • Options
    @LittleBirdie wow!! Can definitely see it, hope it gets darker, how blooming exciting!! 

I took a cheap test yesterday and it's neg so I'm out. Hope I get my AF now so I know 'I'm normal'... We'll see!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I am new here. I started trying for a baby about 6 months ago and I have tons of the cheap test strips at home..so I test almost every day after ovulation.  Lol. I tested yesterday and I saw a very faint line. Can anyone else see it please? Does this mean I am pregnant??
  • Options
    @Exquisitemum I can see it!!! fingers crossed it gets darker xxx

Quite a bit of snot like cm for me today..not egg white plus it's too late for me to ovulate? Not sure what that is!!