Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Testing in April - The Spring BFP Thread 💐🤞🏼

Replies

• Well @Lh8609 I don't know what's going off with me, after what I thought was a false postive the other week that I posted on here I since had that 1 day period and 2 day spotting and just took a test out of curiosity and got this !! Not feeling to hopefully as this happened in January with the 2 day period and ended in mc xx

• Everything crossed for you hun x
  • Thank you, I've sent the other half to wilkos so see what tests they have in there, I did mention first response from boots that is over the road but being a man he probably just pick anything from wilkos lol. I am going to view a puppy tomorrow !! I will be fine with a puppy and baby ( If that test is a true postive ) as with my Ellie that past away in January I had 2 babies in her life time and coped just fine ( the 12 year old and 3 year old) she past away when she was 15..going to hold my wee for as long as possible !! 
  • awwwww how lovely, I need to see pics! I’m just sat at work holding in a pee then I’m going home to use my other frer. Then going chemist for more to last me over the weekend 😂 x
  • good luck ladies i am so rooting for you both  <3
  • Lol I am going to try not to pee till 6pm !! 
    Here he is, 6 weeks old, he won't be home with us till Wednesday 7th April if he is the right pup for us when we see him tomorrow, just wanting to see him with mum and the rest of the litter first to see his little personality 🙂 xx

• Omg his lil face he’s so cute x
  • CYPCYP Regular
    edited Apr 2, 2021 1:50PM
    Hey all

I had to take a break from all this - it was becoming wayyyy too much with all the tests and obsessing over various tests etc

our doc is getting my husbands sperm analyzed just to cover our bases and make sure he is all good (we haven’t been trying for that long ... 5 or 6 months , but 2 cycles tracking all the things 🙄 anyway I really appreciated the doc doing this for us given I’m 35. No time to waste ) 

im ovulating any day now but a part of me wants to take a break this month . But then another part of me is like umm girl ... your not getting any younger 

I think it’s just anxiety taking over all aspects of this journey right now

Thanks For listening to my vent 
  • Hi hun welcome back, maybe taking an easy approach this month and trying to relax might be a good thing. That was my plan for next month x
  • Guys I think we did it 🥲 Much much more visible in person x

• awe those look great @Lh8609 yayyyy i am so excited for you love congrats  <3
  • They look like definite positives, so happy for you. I guess it’s true what they say once you stop stressing about it that’s when it happens. Enjoy this journey ❤️
  • @Lh8609 💖💖💖

• Definitely my bfp! Hoping I’ve got April kicked off for you guys to join me. I’m gona hang around here for a bit till I’ve used my Arsenal of tests I’ve got stashed  away now 😂 Still can’t quite believe it. Thankyou all for your support and kind words over the last 6 months x
  • Congratulations @Lh8609 bet you are over the moon! Reassuring that your tests are showing that result 9dpo! When is your period due or have you missed it already? X
  • I’m due on Monday, looking at my chart I believe I may have had an implantation dip at 5dpo it’s pretty early but would explain the fairly strong line so early I guess x
  • That’s great! Have you had any symptoms since ovulation ? X
  • When you saying looking at your chart how would you no it’s implantation what is the chart you use? X
  • Sorry for all the questions lol!
  • @Lh8609 yayyy!!! I’m so happy for you!! ❤️