Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Testing in April - The Spring BFP Thread 💐🤞🏼

Replies

• Here’s my bbt chart, I’ve had bubbly feeling in my uterus, headaches, cramps, sore boobs and feeling a bit sicky but I’ve tried to ignore all the symptoms lol. X

• Super excited for you @Lh8609
    Still no AF here, don't know whether to Test tomorrow morning or wait for Sunday morning if she doesn't show. Tho I am certain it's just a matter of time fo AF to show 
  • I told myself I’d wait it out but there was just something in my head telling me I needed to test x
  • @Lh8609 CONGRATS!!!!! I’m so so happy for you xo
  • @Lh8609 congratulations 🥳🎉❤ 
    Great news! Your gut feelings were right!
  • Ah @Lh8609 I am so pleased for you! You have been such a great support in this group! Xx
  • Congratulations! Super pleased for you. 
  • Yes massive congrats @lh8609 so happy for you wishing you a happy 9m months 🥰
  • Thankyou hun good luck for your scan! I can officially say it now, I’m pregnant due around dec 13th! 😍🥰

• That's crazy! So pleased for you. How many dpo are you? The lines were so faint on the other tests but bright as can be on clear blue! 
  • I’m 10dpo today. I have a million other tests to do to see my line progression hopefully it gets darker x
  • Thanks for letting me know. No doubt it will be getting darker !
  • Yay! That is great to see @Lh8609! Fantastic news! Xx
  • Lh8609 said:
    Thankyou hun good luck for your scan! I can officially say it now, I’m pregnant due around dec 13th! 😍🥰

Thanks hun I'm hoping the sonographer will write down gender so we can do a gender reveal with all the kids together :)
  • Awwww can’t wait to hear your news x
  • Sorry been quiet on here for a while. TTC stress and anxiety is really getting to me 

@Lh8609 congratulations! Lovely news.
  • totally understand @Catj21, I’ve had and awful month with it and was convinced just 2 weeks ago that it was never going to happen. Hang in there x
  • I am 7 days late as of today. Just tested 10 mins ago with the morning first pee. It’s a BFN. I have this ache on my left pelvic for a about a month since I suspect during my ovulation.. it comes and goes and I have had pretty bad heartburn (that happened to me when I was pregnant with my son two years ago) do I still have a chance or should I move on and wait for my AF? I am thinking to see get a scan to see what is going on. 
  • @Lh8609 congratulations!! Your post gave me courage to test again this morning and I even dreamt I was getting positive but I didn’t happen 😭
  • Ahhh @Lh8609 congratulations!! Xxx