Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Testing in April - The Spring BFP Thread 💐🤞🏼

Starting this for anyone moving over from March. I’m on cd16 today and still waiting to ov so af should be due early April.

Good luck all x

Replies

• Looks like I’m moving across 😞

show of blood this morning after being 4 days late 😐

so.... here we go.... again.....
    CD1, OV predicted on the 5th,  The fun part - if we actually managed it this cycle I’d be due on Christmas Day!! 😳🙈
  • Ahhhhh I’m so sorry hun, best of luck for this month. I’m still waiting for the big o lol x
  • Lh8609 said:
    Ahhhhh I’m so sorry hun, best of luck for this month. I’m still waiting for the big o lol x
    Good luck!!! 💜💜💜
  • CYPCYP Regular
    edited Mar 22, 2021 11:43AM
    Ok! Here we go again ladies 

CD 3 for me. I started testing BBT this time and I’m purchasing pre seed.  OV predicated around April 2nd and I’m already re arranging our plans to make sure we are together to baby dance 

Anyone else trying something different this round? 

Xo
  • Welcome hun, I’m not going to use opks for this next cycle, I’ve got about 7 left then I’m not buying any more just going to temp. Hopefully that’ll take some of the pressure off x
  • @Lh8609 good idea . That will be a nice break. 

• Hey everyone. I haven't been active for a couple months. This is cycle #10 for me ttc baby #1. Should be set to ovulate at the end of march/beginning of april.
  • welcome back hun you ok? X
  • Hey all! Over here now as according to app il be due af in April but with my last cycle I have no idea what's really going on! Good luck ladies xx
  • Morning hun hope you’re well. Just wanted to say I’m not gona be around so much, I had an amazing night with oh last night. Great food and loads of wine 😂 completely took my mind of ttc and I realised how miserable my life has become since starting ttc so I’m taking a massive step back. Still going to temp so I know where I am in my cycle but that’s all. Bding for fun rather than cuz I feel we need to. The worlds about to start reopening and I’m going to start living again. I’ll be watching closely for your updates guys, and wish you all the luck in the world x
  • @Lh8609 Love & luck to you chicky! Definitely sounds like a good plan!!!
    If you can take your mind away from that watched kettle it’ll definitely give it a better chance of boiling!!! 💜

I tried to lose myself in painting my office with glitter yesterday 🤣🤣 but had my 16 week pregnant niece come and hang out with me and go on and on about her pregnancy ..... really helpful on CD1 with all the upset that went with that particular cycle!!! She so nearly got the pot of paint over her head 🤣🤣

This month I’m all in - that Christmas Day potential due date sounds oddly magical to me 🥰

Temping, pre-seed, raspberry leaf tea, maybe cupping 🤔 sperm test for OH, then to docs for referral - it feels like big positive steps forward so I’m actually in a really good headspace today 😁 (that’ll last until TWW no doubt 🙈)

sending all you April testers lots of love, luck & baby dust! 

Spring is in the air - let’s BD like bunnies 🤣🤣🤣
  • Wishing you all the best @Lh8609. I’m still using the opk sticks hoping to see a rise and peak in next couple of days. Tracking bbt too. Pre mom reckons I’m in my fertile stage but opk are still reading low so don’t think the predictions on there are accurate yet. Wishing everyone lots of luck xx
  • Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Mar 23, 2021 12:24PM
    I’ve had my highest ever reading today. One stick left then I’m done. Good luck to you all x
  • Morning everyone! Hope everyone is doing ok? According to my Premom app today is my peak fertility day. However all my opk have been low so far so I think the app may alter its predictions. Hoping when I start testing today I may start getting my higher results. Got horrible cramping this morning though so don’t really know what is going on. I’m hoping I haven’t missed out this month (we haven’t started bding yet because I have been a bit unwell since my Covid jab and wanted to start bding when I started getting higher opk results) Last month I got my first high on cd14 and today I am cd15 x
  • Didn’t realise there was a new thread haha out this on the old one! I’m 9dpo, done a Sainsbury’s test with FMU, this came up within 2 minutes but I know they’re notorious for evaps and I’m just not sure..
  • That looks like a very beautiful BFP to me!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Congratulations lovely!!!
  • That looks positive to me @mummae26 🥰 Congratulations xx
  • Done a premom pink dye and it was negative.. god knows 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
  • @mummae26 I’m not sure on the Sainsbury’s tests not heard much about them and never used them. If the premom has come back negative it could be that you’ve tested too early implantation can occur between 6dpo- 12dpo you said you’re 9dpo so could be that implantation is still going on. Don’t get your hopes up just hang fire and test in a few days.x 
  • Only tested as last night and this morning I’ve had the worst lower stomach pains and cramps and just felt sick and run down and just out of sorts.. gonna leave it for now and test again on Friday or Saturday as AF isn’t due til Monday anyways