Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnancy after Miscarriage 4 weeks ago

Hi ladies, 

just wondering I have been bluntly getting negative tests. 

But I got a strong ovulation strip on Friday Saturday Sunday just wondering if am holding on to hope but can use see a second line. 

I took it apart before 5 mins as I thought I could see a line ans wanted to make sure. But it may just be a indent line. I don’t even know where I would be dpo wise either. X

Replies

• Sorry hun you can't take the test apart, the line you see isn't valid xx
  • I could see it with it together I just didn’t know if it was a indent or a shadow lol that’s the only reason I took it apart to photo it as it was hard to see it proper together. I will maybe hold out and test in a day or two n if it was anything it should be more visible lol @Bundaberg
  • @Nireland2020 I definitely see a line! Yikes!!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxxx
  • @EmJ3 I was trying to picture it without taken it apart and it wouldn’t work, it was in the time. I’m just afraid in case with it being so faint that it is still hcg but I have been having full blown negatives. How r u? It’s good with the brighter evenings coming in isn’t it make ur mood so much better.. :-). Xxxx 
  • @Nireland2020 I don’t think it’s that faint! Give it 2 days and test again, although if you’re anything like me, you’ll probably do it again tomorrow, just to compare!🙈🙈 I really hope it’s positive! 
    the sun definitely makes everything a bit better!xxx
  • @EmJ3 do u think so :-) I act just out it to negative on my phone and it defo does look like another line. But could well be a indent or something lol I’m having bad cramping so I’m just nervous it was a cheapy test so could well be a fake :(. I only have 1 test left and it’s only a cheapie too lol so if I don’t have any af in a week or two I will defo need to bring the big guns out and get clear blue lol  ya it really does. I’m hoping af makes an appearance before Easter if it’s going to come so I don’t be worrieing about having a drink as would be nice to know and don’t stress. Lol is that your little one in the photo a little beauty. I have two girls there full of divilment aren’t they. Xxxx