Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

Replies

• @CYP of course, I should've known it's a Malamute. Such a beautiful breed
  • Bundaberg said:
    @CYP of course, I should've known it's a Malamute. Such a beautiful breed
    Agreed . ❤️❤️❤️ Great companions 
  • @Poca92 I hope the HSG brings some clarity, I opted for the hyfosy as i was given the choice...same test but with ultrasound instead of x-ray.
    Seemed to indicate a blockage of my fallopian tubes,one of which they managed to flush - i felt relieved that they found something wrong...but also horrified that It'd taken so long to get the test!
    I found it very uncomfortable having the dye injected into my cervix, i recommend taking pain relief beforehand.  And just know that the pain goes as soon as they stop pushing the dye, so it won't last forever.  
    Good luck and let us know how you get on, if u have any questions feel free to pm me.
    Xxx
  • @_Abby_ I wasnt given an option so I guess I'll go with what they suggested. I wouldnt be surprised if my tubes are blocked or even damaged as I've had three abdominal surgeries on my right side. I just hope I get the results right away.
  • Ah I could cry! Been TTC 8 months now - had a chemical last month.... tested this morning...v very very early.... 11dpo... and +!! Trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case ❤️⭐️🥰

• Congratulations @Abbey2020!!!
  • @Abbey2020 massive congrats hun I hope this little bean sticks xxx
  • Thank you ladies!! ❤️❤️ 
  • congratulations 
  • @Abbey2020 congratulations.
    @Poca92 i was given the results as they scanned me,so hope they do the same for you as well.
    I'm not sure why i was given a choice, TBH I tried to just say you tell me which is best but they insisted I selected. I merely chose via ultransound instead of x-ray as i could drive after the procedure, but i think i might just be in an area that offers a choice as reading now most people are offered the HSG.
    Let us know how you get on, good luck! xxx
  • Hi Ladies! Month 4 TTC for me and currently on CD3.

Fingers crossed for everyone testing in May xxx
  • Emmstar84Emmstar84 Regular
    edited Apr 19, 2021 8:19PM
    Hi ladies jumping across from the April thread. Seem to be ovulating earlier than expected this month. Started getting high readings yesterday cd10 and more high readings today cd11. Usually start getting high readings on opk cd14 or 15 so not sure why I’m earlier this month. Anyone had experience of this? Xx
  • @Emmstar84 hiya! Funnily enough, I’m usually the same! However this last cycle I had my PEAK on CD11... which resulted in BFP! 💖⭐️ Fingers crossed xx
  • Ah thank you @abbey2020. Typically we are not going to ttc this month or next month as I want to get my second Covid jab done. Congratulations on your bfp though! Hopefully we can get lucky when we start trying again in June xx
  • Hey to to new May testers! I’d like to say it’s nice to see you but I am so sorry you’re here again 💜💜

Thank god for you guys - I’m struggling with it all right now!
    playing the waiting game for fertility referral to come through and OH seems to be falling apart - started drinking again and that leads to smoking..... great timing when we need to be working on this stuff!
    im so angry at him but I don’t want the arguments that come from bringing it up! 
    so I’m nearing OV (CD7 and OV pedicured at the weekend) and the last thing I’m in the mood for is BD’ing!!! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
    God it really sounds like we shouldn’t even be together let alone trying for a baby doesn’t it?! 🤣 I can only imagine what you all think! 🙈
    we’re fantastic as a couple - he really is my soul mate. But he’s had PTSD from a long illness so he really wobbles at times. We’ve been through a lot together and I know a child will make rather than break him - he needs this more than I do maybe. But that makes it so much harder!! 

Sorry for the long rant, I think I just need to get things off my head right now. My usual people to talk to are either too involved (OH & mum), having or had babies recently (2 close friends), lost a child recently (devastatingly my best friend 💜) or sick with long Covid (otter best friend).... I feel like the only person I can talk to is my fur baby Edwward Bear 🤣 he tries to help bless him! (I thought you needed a photo....) 
  • What a cute doggie! Give him a cuddle from me!

I'm so sorry it's so stressful for you right now. I hope things will get better soon xx
  • @KelB79 sorry you’re having issues at the moment but don’t feel like you can’t speak how you’re feeling on here. We’re all here for you and the beauty of this group is we won’t judge we all have our own stories and battles. We’re here to support and help through this whole journey. I love that in this group I can speak my mind and a weight has lifted off my shoulder when I get my thoughts out. 
    Cute doggy, we’ve had a weekend with our friends little dog and I was close to dognapping when she popped to the shops 🙈
  • So going to post this in both groups but as anyone used natural cycles or know anyone that’s used it and successfully conceived? I know it’s a paid one but I feel like if it’s going to improve my chances I’d pay for it. X
  • Thanks everyone - your support means a lot!! I’m keeping busy getting my business ready for re-opening so keeping my mind off things too much (until TWW of course 🤪🤪)

CD9 today - predicted OV CD11 with Premom or CD14 with Flo .... BD time 🤣🤣

how are you all doing? Lots of love!! xX