Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

1192021222325»

Replies

• @Bundaberg if you don't mind me asking are you pregnant?, how long have you been TTC?
  • @fara21 don't mind at all, I could've been a bit mor precise, couldn't I :) Yes, I'm pregnant, 5 weeks so far. TTC for the third cycle, but was also pregnant in the first, unfortunately only for about 4 weeks then. 
  • Yay congrats @B.leif, wonderful news! 

I ended up testing last night as felt a bit strange and also got my BFP.  Totally in shock as first cycle off the mini pill so completely unexpected.  Just waiting for a digital to arrive so I can try and work out dates but feel like I must only be around 4-5 weeks at most. 

If all goes well I’ll have two children under 2 so just trying to get my head around that 🙈
  • @Bundaberg That's amazing congratulations :)....i'm trying to conceive for 5 years :(been on clomid twice ovulated but didn't get pregnant, took two months off it which was last month and the month we're in currently trying naturally again after the clomid had 2 misscarriages 5 years ago and haven't got pregnant since and i never were on any contraceptives or anything just couldn't understand why it didn't happend since that time until now :(very stressful situation....anyway i hope you have a healthy 9 months o:)
  • @Sunshine8888 Thank you!

Congratulations to you too. Aw small age gaps are lovely they’ll be so close 🥰
  • Well lovely ladies, I'm out for this month. Best of luck with your journey's.

See some of you over on the next group, next months the one for the rest of us *fingers crossed*

Xxx
  • Congratulations guys!!!!!!! 🖤🖤🖤🥳

@_Abby_ I'm sorry xx most likely see you on the next thread. Hang in there.

So I'm still hanging around although I know it's June! Not bothered testing as I think it's too early plus I'm not even exactly sure when AF due...so I'll just keep waiting🥲🥲
  • Hi guys do we have a new thread for June? Cant see it.. happy to do one once I figure out how xx
  • I've started a June thread for those joining me xx
  • Is my line progression looking good? 
    I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month so I’m terrified the lines are going to go away. Today is 15dpo