Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

Replies

• Hey ladies, sadly I miscarried my first pregnancy. Trying to stay positive as I know I'm only at the very start of my journey. I fell pretty quickly so keeping everything crossed for our rainbow baby. Hope everyone is well. I've not been keeping up to date over the past few days as we've been too upset. Thanks again for all your support. 
  • I’m so so sorry hun. Take care and look after yourselves xxx
  • @Bride2Be I am so sorry to hear! Take good care of yourself and vent away here, we are here to listen! XX
  • Bride2Be said:
    Hey ladies, sadly I miscarried my first pregnancy. Trying to stay positive as I know I'm only at the very start of my journey. I fell pretty quickly so keeping everything crossed for our rainbow baby. Hope everyone is well. I've not been keeping up to date over the past few days as we've been too upset. Thanks again for all your support. 
    So sorry to hear your sad news, take care of yourself xx
  • Ah I am so sorry @Bride2Be. Sending love to you and your partner. Take care of yourselves xx
  • @Bride2Be I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love to you and your partner. If you need to talk we’re here for you xx 
  • Hello! CD7 for me! this month I'm going to try clearblue advance digital ovulation test as I'm quite irregular. Baby number 1 was a surprise so now I'm a bit anxious about trying for baby 2 and not getting pregnant! 

Btw has anyone heard about pre-seed? Ive heard a lot of positive coments about this
  • @adunkleyce Hi! I used preseed the cycle I got pregnant! I was tracking ovulation and CM and somehow I had the most fertile CM 5 days before my ovulation and had no CM at all the days following my ovulation day. Based on what I read, dry/no CM is a very inhospitable environment for sperms and make it hard for them to travel up the uterus. So I used preseed 2 days before and the day before, and got pregnant that cycle. Not sure if it's because of the preseed or not. I'd say if you have plenty of fertile CM already then preseed is not necessary. Natural CM is still better than preseed. But preseed is better than no CM. 
  • Mrs.Tan said:
    @adunkleyce Hi! I used preseed the cycle I got pregnant! I was tracking ovulation and CM and somehow I had the most fertile CM 5 days before my ovulation and had no CM at all the days following my ovulation day. Based on what I read, dry/no CM is a very inhospitable environment for sperms and make it hard for them to travel up the uterus. So I used preseed 2 days before and the day before, and got pregnant that cycle. Not sure if it's because of the preseed or not. I'd say if you have plenty of fertile CM already then preseed is not necessary. Natural CM is still better than preseed. But preseed is better than no CM. 
    ahhh.. I am having little CM after ovulation. But I didn't use preseed. Keeping my fingers crossed that the sperms managed to travel up.
  • Hi guys, af was due Monday, didnt show. Tested yesterday bfn.. still no show today but havent tested again yet. Currently cd30 and I'm usually regular 27 days. Dont wanna get Hopes up and then feel disappointed when af comes!
  • Hi @Jessiebella ! Did you test with a first response? 
  • @Bundaberg hey, yeah I did frer and was defo nothing there! No signs of af at all yet though. Last time I was late was last March otherwise I am 27 days but last year I came on on mothers day after nearly a week late I was so upset so I dont wanna get Hope's up! It's so hard to not keep testing but I'm gonna give it a couple of days if af doesnt show. 
  • I know that feeling very well. I'm usually very regular but since I started TTC I swear my cycles are messed up. Only a few days, but still. It was like a clockwork before!
    But having said that, my friend only tested positive 3 days after her AF was due. You're not out untill AF showed up! XX
  • @Bundaberg it's the worst part of ttc waiting for af! And the longer your trying the less hope you have I've been trying 17 months now but I am more relaxed knowing I have been referred for an USS and oh is waiting for sperm analysis. It feels like a progressive step forward either way  xx
  • I know, I hate it as well! The first couple of days are alright, but the last 7 days or so are TORTURE. But I personally think after the first two cycles I'm a bit more relaxed in the 2WW. Doesn't mean I'm relaxed, don't get me wrong :) 
  • @Bundaberg have you been trying long? Just started cramping so think shes on her way!
  • I started in January, got pregnant in February but unfortunately ended in a chemical, and took a break in this cycle because I felt my cycle being off after the chemical and my body felt "wrong". Starting again this month, OV date in two weeks :)
    Ah the dreaded cramps... But acutally I had them as well in the month I was pregnant. 
  • @Mrs.Tan where do you get preseed from? I am having a break from ttc this month and next month but want to do as much as I can to help when we start trying again. 
  • @Bundaberg I'm sorry about your chemical. Doing what feels right for you is always a good thing. Abit of self care before you're back on the horse xx