Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

Replies

• Options
    Cd31 still no af so frustrating! Bfn on frer this morning too so I'm just waiting in limbo. Hows everyone else doing? 
  • Options
    How stressful I would need to know can you ask for a blood test at the doctors? How many days late are you? 
    I just got a super faint bfp trying not to get to excited as I had a chemical in November 
  • Options
    @Jessiebella remind me again, are your cycles usually very regular?

@ARoseatdawn congrats!!! I know the feeling re: chemical, but still, super exciting!
  • Options
    @ARoseatdawn hey, af was due Monday so im 2-3 days late dont think they'll doo blood test this early as a week in variation is considered normal but I found a hcg blood test online so I've ordered 2 of them apparently can take them sooner than urine. If that's neg then I'll know that I'm just having a fluctuating like ovulated later than normal. Congrats its faint but defo there! 

@Bundaberg yeah I'm usually 27 days so Monday sometimes I'm 28 days but havent been over that in a year cuz I've always tracked cycles with flo otherwise I wouldn't ever remember lol. 
  • Options
    @Jessiebella I'm the same! I tracked my cycle for over 4 years, I think it's more like 5 years, with the same app. And it was very, very rare to be late, and then I knew exactly why. Taking antibiotics, being sick in the middle of the cycle or being under a lot of stress (wedding planning). Other than that, like a Swiss watch. But since TTC, my cycles are all over the place. Earlier, later, everything. 
  • Options
    By any chance obviously I don’t know ether of your ages!
    but i saw having the Covid vaccine can effect the length of your menstrual cycle I don’t believe everything I read and it could be a load of rubbish like other stuff that’s been said 🤔
  • Options
    Hey ladies how are we all doing?

@ARoseatdawn that looks pretty clear to me have you done an FRER? 

So just a little update, I got a faint FRER BFP on Monday 10/11 dpo (I’d got some fainter ones on Saturday/ Sunday 8/9dpo) I tested all week with FRER and one step strips and although they had 2 lines they didn’t get any darker and in fact looked a bit lighter I thought it was because I’d been up in the night peeing. So didn’t drink anything yesterday evening then this morning I’m 14/15 dpo and decided to do 2 CB tests one a digital and the other a 6 days early one. The digital showed not pregnant but the 6 days early has a faint line. My bbt dropped today but still quite a bit above cover line. My head is all over the place because I have no idea what’s going on, I feel pregnant but the tests are so confusing. I’m having bloods done tomorrow and hope I get the results on the app before the day is over. I’m either having a Chemical Pregnancy, HCG levels are not increasing or I’m just not pregnant. Has anyone experienced this? If so what happened? 
  • Options
    No I haven’t I’m going to pick some up today, I have 1 digital cb from when I had the chemical but saving that for in a few days I’m 11dpo and got that faint line and on 8dpo I did a one step and the was fully bfn not even a hint of a line 
    fingers crossed for you @LittleBirdie you may have implanted later could be so many reasons!!
  • Options
    What a rollercoaster @LittleBirdie! I think this is why I'm scared of testing every day. I hope your blood test tomorrow will clear things up!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you @LittleBirdie  - I had a couple of really confusing months too, it’s horrible!!! Praying lots for you!! xxx

I’m about 5dpo but hardly thinking about it which is nice 👍🏼 
    Im on a boat on the Norfolk Broads with my OH, parents and dog so my stress levels are pretty high 🤣🤣🤣
    nice to have a break though 😁

hope you’re all doing ok this month? Lots of love and oodles of baby dust xxxx
  • Options
    @Bundaberg that's so typical isnt it! I've only ever been a week late and that was last year.. came on on mothers day n I was gutted as I'd convinced myself I was pregnant dispite despite bfn! I hadn't long started ttc then so now I'm much more realistic in getting Hope's up. 

@ARoseatdawn I'm 30 btw ttc baby no1 it's been 17 months. Not had covid vaccine yet due to ttc and I was getting referred for uss and I didnt want anything interfering or delaying. I have been on sertraline for 3 months now though which I'm told can delay periods so it could be that although my previous cycles havent been effected so who knows. Where are you at with ttc? Has it been a while or you just starting out? Good luck btw!

I've literally just had a call from the hospital I've got a date for my USS next week. Feels good that ball is rolling just need to get oh sperm analysis date. Pretty sure that after those initial tests we can get referred to fertility clinic. Have no idea what to expect going forward but I'm just glad it feels like a step forward after what feels like an eternity Haha xx
  • Options
    @Jessiebella gosh bless you I hope it’s not too much longer for you!

Even I feel like we’ve been trying forever and we really haven’t compared to other people.
    I’m 27 thought we would get caught pretty fast as both my mum and oh mum  did,
    I came off the pill nearly 3 years ago so definitely none in my system and for the last year we have just not been careful, then November I had a chemical, so we fully started trying and today faint bfp so hopefully this little one sticks!
    fingers crossed for everyone 
  • Options
    @ARoseatdawn fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞
    Must be really difficult getting hopes  up after a positive test I'm bad enough in 2ww! Although I'm better now just thinking more towards fertility referral now it gives me something to focus on positively xx

• Options
    Hi just a quick question;
    I came on today but very light bleed in the morning and then nothing whereas usually I come on heavy straight away. Do I count this as the first day of my period or tom when I expect to come on 'properly'? 
  • Options
    Hm. Did that happen to you before? My period is usually always the same. Sometimes it starts lighter but within the next couple of hours it's normal/heavy.
  • Options
    No not for years anyway. It's also 2-4 days early when norm I come on the 1st or the 3rd. This evening I'm getting a little clear discharge with like a red streak running through... Odd for me. 
  • Options
    @hannah22 🤞 that its implantation bleeding rather than AF.
    I had something similar in march last year, a pregnancy that i unfortunately miscarried at 9 wks.  The bleeding was as u described secondly sort of clear  mucus with a streak through it.
    I've also experienced out of whack cycles and periods that are super heavy or super light though all whilst TTC it drives me up the wall!!

Hope everyone is keeping the mental strain of TTC at bay - I'm having a good day today but some days are so difficult and feel so lonely.

Baby dust to everyone!
    Xxxx
  • Options
    @LittleBirdie
    how are you doing? 

I did my frer this morning definite bfp but still so scared to get excited im 12dpo so ill do the other one on Monday when af is due and check it’s still getting darker!
    One step tests are still super faint I dipped one aswell this morning 
  • Options
    Wow @ARoseatdawn that's a strong positive! 
  • Options
    @ARoseatdawn that’s definitely a BFP congratulations, mine have not got that dark so I think you have nothing to worry about. How are you feeling? Please will you post your one step one? I use these a lot so would be nice to see what the difference is. 

I’m doing ok I’ve had a bit of bleeding I’ve put my menstrual cup in and I know it will be full (sorry TMI) I’m having really painful cramping so I think it’s pretty clear what’s happening. It’s nothing like my normal period because I don’t get cramps. I feel down but just want to get this over and done with and then try for next month. 

My husband had his sperm test done last week and he’s got an appointment this morning to discuss the results. When he did an at home one before we had our little girl he said it came back low so he took supplements and we fell pregnant within a couple of months.