Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

Replies

• I'm so sorry you have to go through this @LittleBirdie! Hugs to you! 
  • @ARoseatdawn that’s definitely a BFP congratulations, mine have not got that dark so I think you have nothing to worry about. How are you feeling? Please will you post your one step one? I use these a lot so would be nice to see what the difference is. 

I’m doing ok I’ve had a bit of bleeding I’ve put my menstrual cup in and I know it will be full (sorry TMI) I’m having really painful cramping so I think it’s pretty clear what’s happening. It’s nothing like my normal period because I don’t get cramps. I feel down but just want to get this over and done with and then try for next month. 

My husband had his sperm test done last week and he’s got an appointment this morning to discuss the results. When he did an at home one before we had our little girl he said it came back low so he took supplements and we fell pregnant within a couple of months. 

I am so sorry to hear that it’s so hard I know but you will bounce back 😔

so this is my step one from 8dpo 
    I am not at home right now but I’ll take a photo of today’s when I get home but it’s only the slightest bit darker and I mean such a minimal amount at 12dpo! You would have thought they would be similar to frer so I’m not sure how much I trust them.
    on Monday I’m going to do my other frer and another one step out of interest to see it it gets much darker so I’ll post that aswell
    xxx
  • @ARoseatdawn congrats hun.

@LittleBirdie I’m so sorry for what you’re going through right now x
  • milecyoj said:

ahhh.. I am having little CM after ovulation. But I didn't use preseed. Keeping my fingers crossed that the sperms managed to travel up.
    Sorry I meant to say I had no CM the days before my ovulation, that's why I used preseed during BD (before and on ovulation day) to provide better environment for the sperms.  
  • Tested this morning just to know for sure instead of fretting about it and a Bfn.. Still haven't come on properly so worrying about that now. I just want to come on and feel my body is working properly. Sod's law that I've had consistent periods until I start trying. 
  • Thank for all your support ladies, it’s really appreciated. I’m a little bit more realistic about the next cycle don’t think I will test unless it’s close to AF due date. 

The dr has said that my husband has a low sperm count but as we already have a child it’s more than likely that we he will be able to father another child which is a relief. He’s ordered the supplements he took when we had baby no1 so hope that helps. 

I do need to order some more opks I was thinking of getting the Premom ones and maybe a thermometer too. Can anyone suggest any good OPKs and cheap tests to get? Please could you post a link if possible so I know which ones to get.

Thank you. 
  • So sorry @LittleBirdie. There is one positive side to look at though, you are most fertile in the months after a chemical. But I understand if you want to wait out a month before trying again. 
  • Bundaberg said:
    So sorry @LittleBirdie. There is one positive side to look at though, you are most fertile in the months after a chemical. But I understand if you want to wait out a month before trying again. 
    I hope so 🤞🏽, I won’t be waiting as soon as AF does one I’ll be shamelessly seducing the husband for my own benefit 🤣
  • @hannah22 if it were IB it would be at least two days before you would get a positive test. Fingers crossed its your BFP coming.
  • @LittleBirdie
    its happened to me too Iv just started bleeding!
    I knew it was too good to be true
    hope your ok xx
  • @ARoseatdawn oh no! Is it heavy bleeding? Do you have cramps?
  • Bundaberg said:
    @ARoseatdawn oh no! Is it heavy bleeding? Do you have cramps?
    No it’s not heavy and it’s brown sorry for the tmi 
    and no cramps I had a slight tummy ache this morning xx
  • @ARoseatdawn I’m praying and got everything crossed that it’s nothing to worry about. With my little one I had brown discharge in the early weeks and had an internal ultrasound they said everything was ok and it was just old blood. Xx 
  • @LittleBirdie I used easy@home opks from Amazon they work really well with the Premom app.
    @ARoseatdawn i bled for the first 10 weeks with my youngest, I’ve had pinky/brown discharge last weekend with this one too. Try not to give up hope just yet x
  • @LittleBirdie @Lh8609
    iv got my fingers and toes crossed that it stops quickly I really hope it’s nothing 
  • @LittleBirdie fingers crossed!! Did you do another pregnancy test? I think that's the only thing you could do right now. Or seeing a GP of course.
  • Hey i would like to join you as i really need your help please!i miscarred a few months ago and now this cycle im 7dpo and i took 3 pregnany day at a different time.what do you think please??thanks in advance
  • Poca92- Thank you but came on properly today. I'm most probably in the vast minority , relieved to come on!  In my twenties I had a lot of problems with my periods, I had PCOS and at one point my periods stopped for 7 months. So when I was getting this strange bleeding but no proper period and a negative test I was worrying what was wrong with me. So I've actually come on when I expected to and my period is more normal than it has been in months. I have been getting clotty periods which is different from my normal and this one is back to normal so I'm happy with that. 

ARoseatdawn- I had brown spotting and once red with my first. I was terrified as I had never even heard of implementation bleeding or old blood. I read afterwards that it's quite common. From what you said I think you have every chance that it's that. 
  • I out too.. AF came and will see more of me here this month.