Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Testing in May - first babies of 2022! 🧚🏼‍♀️

Time for a new thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

CD2, cycle 22, for me - after the hardest hitting failed cycle yet!! 🥴
gonna try OPK testing using pre-mom this month. Been using Flo with BBT but keep getting to AF and my predicted dates change by a lot so I end up unsure if we even BD’d at the right time!! So frustrating!!! 😡

AF always been super regular but last 2 months all over place so I think that’s probably a sign of my stress levels 🥴 gonna work on that too!!! 

Good luck for May ladies! So much love & baby dust to you all xxxxx 

Replies

• I'm early to join, but count me in as well! As I left out the last cycle, I'm out this month before I will get my AF. My ovulation will be around May 16th and my AF will be due around May 29th, so I'm kinda fitting this month :)
  • Hey everyone CD2 for me :) let’s hope this is a good month for everyone xx
  • Good luck you lovely lot x
  • Hi everyone just noticed this group and joined. I’m on CD 16 potential OV day. We’ve DTD for three days in a row now and I think I got my peak on CD14. If I do fall pregnant this cycle baby would be due first week of Jan. Even though I’ve just come into my TWW, I feel really crap. So many people I know have just had babies, are pregnant or are announcing their pregnancies I’m sat here like give me break, when’s my turn. 😭
  • Hi everyone,
    I’m new here we are on our 5th month ttc after a chemical pregnancy
    cd12 hoping to get my peak tomorrow!
  • Hi @ARoseatdawn!
    We're similar :) TTC since January, took one month break because of a chemical in February, TTC next cycle again. Good luck to you! Xx
  • ARoseatdawnARoseatdawn Regular
    edited Apr 17, 2021 6:05AM
    Got my peak!! clear blue solid smiley and I also do cheapies, this is my first month using clear blue aswell as I thought I needed to double check but they line up exactly with the others 🙂

@Bundaberg sorry to hear that I hope you get caught again quick, good luck to you too!

@LittleBirdie i feel the same so many people announcing or having baby’s at the moment that’s all I seem to see!
    how are you getting on do you think you ov’d!

baby dust to everyone  xx
  • Morning all,  I'm CD 6 so moving onto this thread to help me get my positivity back up after last month.
    I'm 18mths TTC #2, being investigated for secondary infertility.
    Last month I had a Hyfosy CD14 which seemed to indicate blocked fallopian tubes, they did manage to flush my left side, so I'm more hopeful now of a positive result!
    Baby dust to alll, I really hope we all get our BFP this month!
    Xxx
  • @_Abby_ I feel you! Last month was a bad one for me too! Cycle 21 TTC 🥴 We’re currently being referred for fertility treatment but I’m not overly hopeful coz if my age (4 months off 42 😩) so praying for that miracle!! Lots of love for this cycle - praying that flush worked for you 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Welcome to the newbies 😁 and big love to everyone moving over for another cycle - I really hope this is all of ours!!!! 

CD4 for me - got some easy@home OV tests for this cycle to use with Premom, it looks like I totally missed OV last cycle (and maybe many more!!) using BBT and Flo - Premom had my early AF totally spot on and I hadn’t BD’d anywhere near the Premom OV date as I was relying on Flo. Praying this makes the change!! 
    Going for a trip on the Norfolk broads for a week with the OH AND parents 😳😳 Premom has OV as 24th (we go on the 26th!) so I’m hoping that’s right as Flo predicts 27th 🙈🙈 I can’t see much BD success stuck on a boat with my parents 🤣🤣🤣 I may end up out for this month 🤣
  • Hi again everyone. CD3, cycle 11. At 28 I didn't think I'd be taking so long to get pregnant. It sucks because I don't even know if I can get pregnant. This cycle I've been more down than any other time before. Anyway, I'm scheduled for an HSG this Thursday. I hear it increases fertility but I can't even be excited about that. I'm kind of expecting them to tell me there's something wrong with me.
  • I hope your appointment goes well hun I’ve got everything crossed for you. It’s hard to stay positive I know. All the best for Thursday xxx
  • Here we go again 
    CD2
  • Sorry but welcome @CYP
    Out if curiousity, is that your pup in your profile pic? 
  • @Bundabergb thanks . All the best to you as well.yes, that’s  me with my fur baby , Dolce :)
  • Got my peak!! clear blue solid smiley and I also do cheapies, this is my first month using clear blue aswell as I thought I needed to double check but they line up exactly with the others 🙂

@Bundaberg sorry to hear that I hope you get caught again quick, good luck to you too!

@LittleBirdie i feel the same so many people announcing or having baby’s at the moment that’s all I seem to see!
    how are you getting on do you think you ov’d!

baby dust to everyone  xx
    I’m a bit confused I think I ov’d late night on 14th. I got a peak on my CC connected at 6am but my opk stick showed a 0.61 ration at 7:48pm then in the morning it had gone down to 0.50. We DTD on 13,14,15 evening around 7/8pm so have covered all basis I could. Oh I also used the fertilily fertility cup to hold the sperm closer to my cervix no idea if it has worked so just sat her in my TWW saying to myself to not symptom spot and now we’re allowed to make the most of meeting family and friends and chilling out. 
  • @LittleBirdie
    sorry I’m not sure what cc connected is, but I hope it’s right ether way!
    If it is we cycle buddies fx for us and everyone else
    But its so hard not to symptom spot 👀

• @CYP what a cutie! I've got a pup too, she's 13 now but still going strong. Has a bit of husky in her as well.
  • @LittleBirdie

Sorry I meant CB connected it must have been auto correct. I’ve been looking out for a cycle buddy glad I’ve found one 😊 
    How have you got on this cycle? 
  • CYPCYP Regular
    edited Apr 18, 2021 7:58PM
    @Bundaberg aw dogs are just the best. Dolce is a pure bread Alaskan malamute . More laid back and much larger then the husky. Both are Nordic breeds - love the markings on their faces . 
  • ARoseatdawnARoseatdawn Regular
    edited Apr 18, 2021 7:59PM
    @LittleBirdie

Sorry I meant CB connected it must have been auto correct. I’ve been looking out for a cycle buddy glad I’ve found one 😊 
    How have you got on this cycle? 
    This was our first month using cb advanced test not cheapies so I was like flashy face time to get bding, then I realised a few days of flashys later it was still quite low so we’ve dtd cd 9-13 😬 peak yesterday so ovulation fx today so we go again and hope for the best oh is probably getting tired of it 🤣
    oops