Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing in July

12346»

Replies

• Options
    @Poca92 hi cycle buddy! Still no signs of anything..or my AF so just hanging on in there. Although I know we didn't dtd enough at the right times I still cling to a bit of hope! 
    Just glad my period didn't start early like last month...!
    Has the clomid made you feel any different? Xx
  • Options
    How do you tell an evap line over a faint positive, or do they look exactly the same and there is no way to actually distinguish the two? 
    I did 2 and they both had what I believe is evap line, checked after the allotted time as got distracted by my toddler! 

I know I just need to wait until AF arrives / fingers crossed it doesn't...but you know how it is!!

It was a one step test, only 11 dpo so too early to tell? I'll try again in the morning like the crazy woman I am haha think I'm getting my hopes up though as deep down inside i feel it's an evap line! 

• Options
    Oh they didn't post v well did they, you can't even see the lines in the above pictures can you? I know I just need to wait 😅
  • Options
    I can see a very very faint line but this is how my first one looked I was about 12 dpo it was almost invisible lol but when I shined my torch on it I could see very faint. I did one next morning and it was super faint then went and bought a clear blue and done one and it was a clear line x
  • Options
    I do think I can see something faint, but obviously best to do another.
    I had lines like this with my first the day before I got an obvious positive.
    Fingers crossed for you ,❣️
  • Options
    Thanks @Fee0806 and @Joojoo
    How do I know it's an evap line though? I think I'm just trying to see it?! Definitely left it too long...I won't be able to help myself and I'll be doing another later, I'm a woman possessed 😅😳 made the pic darker xx

• Options
    @NorthernGirl I didn't feel any different on clomid other than the higher temps on the days when I took it. I know a lot of people have side effects but I did not. I was also on a low dose so that might have been it.  Both temp and heart rate has dropped though so I'm not very optimistic about this cycle. Unto cycle #14.

I definitely see a line on the test! it should show up very strongly on a FRER if it is a positive.
  • Options
    @Poca92 good you didn't have side affects, fingers crossed it makes a difference.

I couldn't find a first response test anywhere! So just bought the clear blue one and it was very clear! So hoping this sticks. Xxx
  • Options
    Aw congratulations that’s fantastic news xx
  • Options
    Thanks @Fee0806! Very early days and all that, just crossing my fingers....and everything else!! 

BD to you all!! Xxx
  • Options
    @NorthernGirl massive congratulations 💗
  • Options
    @NorthernGirl omg wow congratulations! So happy for you ❤️