Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive

Testing in July thread πŸ˜ŽπŸŒžπŸ˜πŸ–

For those still in the game for July I'm currently CD11 using opks waiting for LH surge not happened yet 🀞

Replies

• Hi everyone I’m on cycle 7 now and on CD 3, going to do all the usual things this cycle but would love to hear from any of you who use acupuncture and what happens/how it’s helped?Β 
  • Hi all, still here.Β 
    I didn't get a positive opk but I did have EWCM. However, given that I'm pretty sure I'll be out. No v early signs like I had the first time.
    So just hanging around waiting for for AF to arrive, I won't be testing, unless I'm like a week late! X
  • Hi everyone I’m on cycle 7 now and on CD 3, going to do all the usual things this cycle but would love to hear from any of you who use acupuncture and what happens/how it’s helped?Β 
    I just had it last week. Still too early for results yet but was told you can have acupuncture from cd5 for fertility. Needles placed on forehead wrists legs and abdomen aswell as back. She placed an infrared heater over my uterus also. Took about 50min in total. Hope this is helpful. I'll update you on results. I've had acupuncture before for back pain n it was helpful xx
  • @NorthernGirl hi babe fingers crossed she doesnt show! I didnt find lh surge last month either! Still waiting this month I'm currently cd14 xx
  • Hi ladies, I came on weds so looking ahead to bd again. Unfortantely my vaccine is in the middle of ov window. Im going to try to bd in the morning of my second jab. As so many people have had a nasty reaction with the second Phizer I'm not sure whether any bd will happen afterwards with both of us having the second jab at the same time..

Theres two July groups so unless one lot move over to the other I'll flit between the two!Β 

Jessiebella- hopefully your positive ov shows up soon. X

As always, good luck to everyone else!
  • @hannah22 thanks I didnt realise I'll co.e over xx
  • See you there :)
  • Hi guys sorry to jump on your thread, would any one say this is positive? MIL thinks its an evap line as it didnt come up strong until 8 minutes after the test was done? Took another a few hour later and it was quite faint. This one though is with FMU, and 3 days before period due. Any one had this? TIAΒ