Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

November testers 🤞🏼

13»

Replies

• I caved and did an easy @ home after a 4 hour hold… bfn! 😞 

Premom and fertility friend both saying I’m 12DPO based on BBT 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Thanks @KelB79 I truly don’t think I’m PG though. The spotting is very inconsistent. Sorry TMI, sometimes it’s on my liner sometimes not, sometimes a fair amount when I wipe, sometimes not. All of this has been going on since 10dpo 🤔 

In all 4 times I’ve been PG I’ve never had IB even with my 2 successful pregnancies, but naturally you want to believe it’s possible “this time”! 

Thats interesting @hannah22, does it usually progress into a typical full flow red period? My af (when I’m lucky enough to see her) normally comes on pretty abruptly and is heavy for 5-6 days. So this is quite unusual to me! 🥴
  • Elexox- it typically does yes. I'll have a couple of days of this and then get proper blood. Although the last time I had a dodgy period I had three days of clear discharge with a bit of blood in and then I came on. Although usually my period just shows up, full flow. 
    It's confusing when our bodies do something out the norm. I remember the last time hoping it could poss mean I was pregnant and then when I got a bfn I just wanted my period to come to feel normal again! Fingers crossed that if you def aren't pregnant you get your period soon 🤞 
  • So I pee’d in a cup to do a test this morning (14DPO) then wiped blood 😐 Saved a test at least! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    Totally gutted 😞 

was so hoping to be one of those super lucky ones that get pregnant son soon after an MC but I guess I’m not that lucky 😟 

my next AF is due on Christmas Day! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ 

I’m gonna cheer myself up by booking a holiday! OH wouldn’t let me fly while I was pregnant so our January holiday was looking like a staycation! (I would’ve been 5 months) So I’m booking us some tickets to Egypt for New Year and his 50th at the start of January. 

Sounds like all of your bodies are being lovely and confusing as always!!! 🙄
    My AF seems to be a backwards one too….. that seems to be the only change since MC 🤔 it messes with your head so much!! 
    I can’t help thinning that maybe it’s not actually AF…. But I know it is 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Thank you! 
    Well, I’m joining the af club! 🙄
    Still a stupidly light flow, only wearing a liner but red now… 
    Ah well at least some of us are around the same CD! It’s a year in January since I was last pregnant 😢 
    Really thought I’d be pregnant again by now! Took me 7 months to conceive DD after my first MC! So I assumed it would be about the same this time, obz not! ☹️
    FX we’ll all have Christmas BFPs
    😍🤞🏼

• My temp has also dropped loads! Which is what it’s supposed to do with the impending arrival/arrival of af! 

Finally got the hang of BBT! Defo recommend if there’s anyone that hasn’t tried it yet xx 
  • Ah so sorry she got you @elexox ❤️ 

It’s like Groundhog Day isn’t it…. CD1…. TTC cycle 5 gazillion 😩😩 

I’m so over it!!!!! Can’t help but still count the weeks that I should be into my pregnancy right now, it’s killing me 😵‍💫 

I think I just need this year over, we’re going to London for NYE and then flying out to Egypt on New Years Day for 3 weeks so I think that’ll be a really nice reset (and ill OV while there so you never know 🤣🤣)
    although knowing my luck this year we’ll probably get locked down and it’ll all get messed up!!! 😩😩😩😩 

ok girls…… let’s get our BD on and make some Christmas babies 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
  • Ugh tell me about it @KelB79
    I need this year over too tbf! 

Wow that sounds amazing! Fingers crossed you’ll catch that egg in Egypt then! Oh gosh hopefully not 😣 

Cheers to that! 👶🏻🎄🤞🏼
  • elexox said:
    Thank you! 
    Well, I’m joining the af club! 🙄
    Still a stupidly light flow, only wearing a liner but red now… 
    Ah well at least some of us are around the same CD! It’s a year in January since I was last pregnant 😢 
    Really thought I’d be pregnant again by now! Took me 7 months to conceive DD after my first MC! So I assumed it would be about the same this time, obz not! ☹️
    FX we’ll all have Christmas BFPs
    😍🤞🏼

This happened to me last cycle, it was so disheartening.
    Fingers crossed for you this cycle xx
  • I had loads of EWCM yesterday on CD13, not seen anything like that for quite a while!
    My husband has been having trouble sleeping, which in turn is affecting his libido and being able to keep it up (sorry if TMI) So lastnight I was determined and kept working on him until we got the money shot! 🤣
    Hoping that maybe we caught ovulation day! Xx
  • 🤣🤣🤣 good work!!! Fingers crossed for you!!
    my OH is working on giving up drinking and smoking and is battling insomnia right now so I’m gonna be in the same boat next week 🙄
  • Thanks @MrsSpiller2021
    Hopefully you’re about to ov! Are you using OPKs this cycle? 

It’s really hit me today that we failed this month and to top it off still not a “proper” period flow. Extremely tearful and irritable today, feeling extremely deflated! 😞

Hoping I can shift this mood soon because it absolutely sucks! 😭 
  • No we're not using them. Wanted it to happen without putting too much pressure on myself xx
  • Ah okay, totally get that.
    Fingers are crossed for you! ☺️🤞🏼
  • KelB79- I hope you focus on you and have a well deserved break! 

MrsSpiller2021- Good luck!!

elexox- hopefully your body gives you a nice normal period soon! It's hard enough when af comes so add to that the stress of not having a proper flow.. :(

I'm not going to have the stress of the 2ww wait as we didn't have sex :( 
    Pissed off, we went to Paris at the weekend and I knew I was entering my window but just the beginning of it. Anyway it was amazing but v tiring so I assumed sex wasn't on the cards and my 4 yr old insisted sleeping in with me so opportunity was a small window. We got back mon and then tues I took an ov test and I was nearly there so wanted to have sex but he had already had a rare one on his own (sorry)! So he said don't worry we'll have sex tomorrow but then he got really pissed wed so he said we would have bd on his bday the following day, thurs. Well he then had a couple of drinks on his bday as well so couldn't get it up. I felt so angry towards him, not like we have a big window and now will have to wait another month and we are getting older.. But it was his bday so he knew I was annoyed but I had to pretend that everything was cool and told him to forget about it and did my best not to cry. Sorry to offload, I like many of you on here have nobody else to confide in :( 
  • Oh no, that is so gutting 😔 Fingers crossed you get to make the most of it next month xxx
  • @hannah22 bless you!! I totally feel your pain! I’ve had a nightmare ride with me OH through all of this too and it’s really tough!
    My OH got really sensitive to the whole situation - I always tried to keep a bit of passion and romance in everything, didn’t ever demand to DTD right now “because I’m ovulating” but he started to think that was the only reason I ever wanted to and it made him pull away. It really hurt and got me so angry! And wasted a LOT of time which makes you so stressed!!!
    which probably doesn’t help TTC either 😵‍💫 
    can you talk to your OH about how you’re feeling? Our MC really kicked mine up the arse! He finally took it in how small the window is and is on the same page when it’s time as he realised just how much he wanted that baby. 
    He still has funny moments, on my OV day this month I was getting him in the mood and he actually said he felt like a petrol station ffs!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I nearly stopped dead and told him where to stick it but I had to bite my tongue for the cause 🙄 I pulled him up on it after though - how the hell do they think we feel in all
    of this??! 😒 

I hope you and your partner can manage to talk it through and work together on this ❤️❤️❤️