Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

November testers 🤞🏼

Replies

• Hey everyone:) sorry been a bit absent been really busy few days! 

I’m just entering my fertile window did an opk and it was negative so just keeping an eye this next few days, dosed again with another head cold 🙄 raging 
    lol 

is anyone testing soon 
  • I'm on CD25 and Ovia says to test on Thursday. I don't really have any symptoms though, so fully expecting AF to show up xxx
  • MrsSpiller2021- It's not over till it comes 😁
    For loads of women the first sign is a missed period... 🤞
  • Fingers crossed ov is any day @Purpledolly0101

CD24 🙄 
    BBT is still all over the place! No idea where I’m at, ewcm on and off, OPKs are still continuously pretty dark (not quite +) body is probably gearing up to ov or it won’t at all! 

No idea when to even test because of all this, it’s really REALLY hard! 🙁  
  • @elexox feel free to upload pics of your bbt or opks and I can give some advice on what it looks like. Been doing both opk and bbt for 1.5 years now.
  • Hey @Poca92
    Oh really, okay thank you! 
    The first chart is the premom app and the second one is fertility friend. As you can see I got fed up with OPKs… 
    I prefer the BBT chart on FF so be mainly using that, the big spike in temp was due to a low grade fever I think, I felt pretty rough for a day there! But noooo idea what’s going on, think it might end up another anov cycle thanks to PCOS! 😢
    I’ve added my OPK pics too so you can see what I mean about constantly dark “positive” or almost positive OPKs, premom seems to think my peak was on CD14 which hasn’t happened since before PCOS days (over a decade ago)! 

• @elexox it definitely doesnt look like you've ovulated yet. Do you normally have long cycles? what is your average cycle length. And the Opks look really light as well. Which is interesting because the control lines are also light. what brand are they?
  • Yeah defo no ov yet! The OPKS are one step, all pics taken at the 5 min mark Cycles are usually long yes, each cycle is completely different from the last… The three cycles before this one were 47 days (1st jun - 17th jul) 38 days (18th jul - 22nd aug) this wasn’t a true period though I don’t think because I bled lightly for 3 weeks so dr have meds to stop it, then I got a withdrawal bleed after that but she told me to count the first day of that bleed as CD1… Then I went 61 days with nothing, af finally came on the 24th Oct. Super irregular, super hard to pin point ov, kind of just have to BD every other/every 2 days from af to af however long they’ll be no one knows! Thanks again @Poca92 xx
  • Should probably add that I can go like 6 months with no af at times! This last 3 cycles is probably the most regular I’ve been for about 5 years!
  • @elexox have you been diagnosed with PCOS? Because those are the classic symptoms.
  • Yeah I have 😢
    I mentioned it above
  • @elexox sorry I totally missed it. Have they prescribed you any medication to manage the PCOS as you're ttc?
  • No worries, nope nothing at all. I’ve got 2 children and I’ve been pregnant 4 times (2 mcs) so because of that they won’t give me anything at all! 

We just wanted one more, when I ovulate I seem to always conceive it’s just getting my body to actually ovulate and implant with a sticky bean 😓
  • Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? 

• hey elexox. CD2 today. on to another month TTC. feeling even more discouraged because my sister in law who accidentally got pregnant is going to be having her baby any day now.
  • Eurgh!!! This TWW is the worst!!!
    Im 11DPO now…. BFN at 8 and 10 DPO…. I’m not holding out much hope - would be too good to be true!

saw my fertility team for a baseline scan last week - they’ve now told me that I’ve got a low follicle count so they’re referring me fur (self funded 😫) IVF.
    I get the point of the referral….. the application can take 4-6 months, time is very much of the essence for me and we can carry on trying naturally in the meantime….
    but it’s totally floored me 😞 
    I was told my AMH levels were high so egg count wasn’t sn issue, now they’ve changed that 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    I’m confused as hell and totally gutted to be told that I’m essentially infertile and even chances of successful IVF are pretty low with my age/follicle count 😩😢

it’s breaking me!!!
  • Sorry to hear that @KelB79 😞
    Fingers crossed that you conceive a little miracle naturally before it comes to that 🤞🙏

CD10 here and already started the BDing, not sure when I'll ovulate, but having fun trying 😀 xx 
  • @Poca92
    Sorry AF got you! Ugh i know that feeling well, big hugs! 

Hey @KelB79 Sorry to hear, lots of hugs to you too. I too hope you receive some better news soon! 

Fingers crossed this is the month @MrsSpiller2021

God knows what my body is doing, FF has decided I have ovulated and I’m 12DPO after rising temps… 
    I also had a SPEC of a pink wipe at 9DPO and then I’ve had dark brown dc and wipes since! Refuse to test until weds 1st dec (af predicated) but I’m not hopeful for either a period or bfp! Probs just PCOS being a B*tch. Naturally I've googled everything and it’s pointing to IB but I've never had it before, has anyone else? If so could you describe it? 

xxx 

• @elexox definitely does sound like implantation bleeding 🙏🏼 You just can’t ever know until you know 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 
    good luck!!! Only a few days until you should know 🙈 praying for you!! 
    xX 
  • Elexox- I'm the same ish. Due on today but just getting dark brown discharge and not a lot. Unfortunately for me I used to get periods like this before when not trying. I called them backwards periods. You could always just try testing as you'll only be a couple of days away from your due af...