Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC November 2021

2»

Replies

• Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. So I think all good still here! I'm back at EPAU tomorrow to check my bloods again. We decided to wait a week (good job really as my arms are battered by it haha) so last Saturday my level was 230 hoping for a nice figure then a scan on Monday if numbers are high enough. I took another test as I feel so nervous and I got 2-3 and a dye stealer 😊. 
    Cramping off and on
    Sore nipples/boobs
    ACNE- horrible really painful ones 
    Top it off got a stinking cold and nose congestion lol

• Hi all, 
    good to see some of you getting positive signs. I'm using the premom app but a bit confused. It predicted my ovulation dates based on my period but is ignoring my test results. I got a low and the app was recording it as a low but then at the same time telling me I was on ovulation day and to bd... Then today I recorded a high but instead of readjusting my chart it shows the peak dropping and telling me I'm 1PO.. Before this app I just used a calender with my strips and seem to have a better idea. Now the app will predict everything else inaccurate...☹️ 
    Anyone else have this problem with Premom? X
  • That's great news @Linz86 😀 I'll keep everything crossed for nice high numbers tomorrow! 🤞 xxx

Sorry @hannah22 I have no experience with Premom, I use Ovia xxx
  • Aww thank you @MrsSpiller2021 how are you getting on? 
  • Linz86 said:
    Aww thank you @MrsSpiller2021 how are you getting on? 
    Well I'm on CD22 now. Been so emotional today! Xx
  • @Linz86 I’m so happy for you!! I had a stinking cold when I was in early pregnancy too!! Think it’s a symptom 🤣🤣 

I’ve been having some really crappy days lately! That first AF after MC has messed my head up completely!!
    CD10 - OPK testing and waiting for a peak!
    back with fertility unit on Tuesday for a baseline scan and just trying to psych myself up for it all again 😵‍💫 

OH has hit a bit of a depression, he didn’t process the MC at all so I was expecting this but I just don’t know how to deal with him when I can’t even deal with myself 😩😩 

he was super keen to push forward and try again but he’s really pulled back from things. My bloods came back as clear after the potential folate and b-2 deficiency - he can’t understand how it could show an issue that then just disappears so he’s worried in case I got pregnant that I could lose it again from the same issue…. But what can we do if the GP says it’s all clear??!! Total head f#€k!!! 

@hannah22 pre-mom confused me with that too!! It’s really odd that it doesn’t synch the OPK results! It’s possibly because the LH peak isn’t actually OV day so maybe needs BBT aswell to confirm it?? Either way, you can toggle any day to be ovulation day in the daily logs if you think you can pin point it then it should adjust your cycles 👍🏼👍🏼

• @hannah22 I use Premom and fertility friend too. However, opks just indicate that you should expect to ovulate within 24-48h but doesn’t guarantee it. I’ve seen some people have peak opks several times in one cycle where the body is reattempying to ovulate. Bbt is the only way to confirm if you genuinely have ovulated or not post a peak xx 
  • Premom has adjusted my dates now! I got a peak on my ov sticks, caught my highest reading since trying. So now instead of the app saying I've passed my ov it's now my predicting ov as today. So I've bd at the beginning of my window, two days ago and today. So begins the 2ww....

Siiia- I asked my oh to order one of those basel thermometers and he paid twenty quid and got the wrong one...I've just left it since then. I think a part of me is a bit obsessed with this and I don't want to add to the stress. Worrying my temp hasn't increased etc.. Also my periods are pretty regular so I think most months I am ovulating. I combine the sticks with how I am down there and I often get a twinge pain around the time I'm ovulating. 

KelB79- sorry to hear your oh is pulling away. Do you think it would help if he spoke to the fertility unit about the potential folate and b deficiency? 

Good luck everyone 🤞 XXX
  • I got my first LH surge since the MC today!!
    it’s not the two lines that I’m desperate to see on a stick but I’m so so happy to see it!!
    OH seems to have cleared his head a little, we BD’d last night and I’m on the case for the next couple of days 🤣🤣 
    nice to have something happening!
    but then I’ll be in the TWW and no doubt AF will be back to haunt me after that abs I’ll remember just how bloody amazing TTC is 😏🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• 9ddpo here and a clear negative 😭 
  • Siiia said:
    9ddpo here and a clear negative 😭 
    Still early days xx
  • 2DPO…. Hello TWW my old friend 🙄😩
    had a baseline scan with my fertility team yesterday, they pinpointed a ruptured folicule so it looks like I OV’d on Monday after my LH surge on Sunday 👍🏼👍🏼 
    Back for more bloods next week 😵‍💫 
    we BD’d on Saturday, Sunday and yesterday so hopefully covered all bases … just missed OV day coz i
    was shattered 🤣
  • AF arrived this morning on CD 27. 
    Hopefully I might have more luck next month and get a BFP in time for Christmas.

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting xxx
  • Ah so sorry @MrsSpiller2021 ❤️❤️
    It never doesn’t suck ☹️ 
    I really hope you (and all
    of us actually!!) get our Christmas miracles 🙏🏼🙏🏼 
    I’m 5DPO today and symptom
    spotting like a crazy woman 🤦🏼‍♀️
    TTC after MC is worse than ever!! 🙄 
  • Yuppppp af showed it’s face 3 days earlyyyyy
  • Hey all, 

Siiia- that's a punch to the gut.. fingers crossed for a Xmas positive x

MrsSpiller- positivity :) fingers crossed for a Xmas positive, that would make the best Xmas gift :) 

KelB79- that's reassuring knowing that you have ovulated and knowing that you bd at the right time :) 

I'm due on the 28th so one week to go. TBH feeling really negative and a lot of that is to do with the oh. We're barely speaking at the mo, feel so sad and don't know want to do. It hasn't happened so far so don't expect a positive next week. I console myself with the fact I have a beautiful, caring, clever daughter who I love more than anything or anyone and for that I'm incredibly lucky. I desperately want a sibling for her but if that doesn't happen then well I'm getting my head round that. X
  • Good morning ladies, how are we all doing? I remember following this plan that so many people recommended and I think it’s what helped me get my BFP the first time .. the sperm meets the egg. You can access the full book on Amazon but here’s the summary of the plan that you could try to follow