Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to conceive, help needed

Replies

• @RememberToBreathe and that’s the cycle I conceived on so you never know 🤞🏽.
    im great thank you, how are you guys? He’s just over 18 months it’s gone so crazily fast!! 
    @SmithL35 - cycle 3 still so early im sure it’s coming for you 🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • @SmithL35 @dd1001 well I’m feeling really crampy in the ovary area and finally getting better lines on ovulation sticks so maybe it’s finally happening. Doesn’t help that Ralph has a sickness bug and we’re both feeling a bit peaky 🤦‍♀️ Any plans for a second @dd1001? @smithl35 hope this cycle is your cycle! @alis20 how you getting on? 
  • @RememberToBreathe ooo sounds like ov is definitely on its way! Oh no poor Ralph, hopefully you can swerve the bug and get busy!
    Yes 1000%!! We are not preventing but not actively trying and tracking etc. just laid back at the mo as got a few plans this year holiday wise and events
    Pretty sure I might have had a chemical in December though 😞. 
  • Oh sorry to hear that @dd1001 :( that seems like the best way, to just be relaxed about it. I thought I would be but it seems that's not the case! I think I will track ovulation again this cycle, I'm just wondering whether to wait so that there would be a bigger age gap but then it might take us a while again 🤷‍♀️x

Thank you @RememberToBreathe. Sorry Ralph is not very well at the minute :( x

• Ralph is better thank goodness and his sleep is marginally improved. He tends to do a stretch from around 11/12-5.30 so that’s good for him!!! 

@dd1001 I’m sorry to hear about your probable loss 😞

@SmithL35 have you started tracking? 

I’m losing my mind. I got a peak finally on Monday and was in agony on Tuesday morning but the huge temperature shift I hoped I’d get didn’t happen. It’s just driving me mad… 

I’ve not been very consistent with recording CM or BD. Have only really recorded around times I’ve felt ovulate-y 
  • Hello 🥰

Oh @RememberToBreathe I don't really know whether you could have ovulated but not show?! I'm afraid I'm not very good with these charts, even though I have my own, to me it looks like if you did it would have been around the late 30s days, is that what you would say? That would tie in with the peak? Do you normally have a lot of pain during ovulation?

I am really glad I started testing on CD16 as on CD 17 (yesterday) I got a High and then today Peak! It's not usually this early and any other month I have used those sticks I've had 2 days of High before the Peak 🤔 so I am expecting my temperature to go up tomorrow or I guess it could be the following day. I will let you know!

Xx
  • Fingers crossed @SmithL35 - hope you’ve got some good BD in!! 

I got my peak on Monday (40) and then was in extraordinary pain the following day so I really hoped that was ovulation. I used to peak and then ovulate within 24 hours. So that would put me 3DPO and I’ve had low ovulation tests all this week. I think my body has been trying to ovulate for a while, just really hope it’s been successful. I’m so done with the constant cramps 
  • That looks right for your chart then. I'm sorry it's such an anxious time because that won't be helping :( will you just see how the temps go over the next few days? 

See we have only done it last night :/ we have just been so busy, it's been a while. Might try tonight or tomorrow and then hope for the best 🤞
  • Well @RememberToBreathe there was me expecting my temp to have risen and it hasn't! So FF doesn't think I've ovulated :/ 
  • @SmithL35 more time to BD?! Even if you got your peak it could still take 36 hours to ovulate I think. I reckon you’ll get your temp rise tomorrow 🤞🏻

I’ve had a good temp rise today so I’m sure in a couple of days FF will day I ovulated yesterday. I’m convinced it was Tuesday though due to the ovulation tests being peak on Monday and low all week and the super pain I had on Tuesday. I never thought we’d get pregnant this month but I just do want to start cycle 2!!
  • Yes true, maybe tomorrow it will be higher, and then I guess FF will put in when it thinks?

Oh that will be interesting to see what it says tomorrow then. Really hope you are lucky this cycle 🤞
  • @RememberToBreathe and @SmithL35 aww hope you both get lucky this cycle 🤞 I am sorry I haven’t been as active on here been really sick 🤢 will be 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow 🙈 still can’t believe it as this is all very new to me and my 1st just hope everything goes well this time ♥️
  • Aww @Alis20 sorry you've been so sick with it :( x
  • @SmithL35 😩 it’s annoying for sure especially since you can’t go doctors yet! 
  • @Alis20 :( bless you, when will you get to see someone? Are they still doing the 8 week midwife appointment?x
  • Yve6Yve6 Regular
    edited Feb 27, 2022 7:32PM
    @Alis20 hope you start to feel better soon and congratulations!!!

can anyone help me on whether there is a second line on my tests??? I have been trying to conceive with my husband for a while now. I don’t want to imagine a line.
  • dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Feb 27, 2022 10:46PM

Thank you both, this was the test at 3 days late. 2 days later nothing, then next day v heavy period. 
    Was a very nice surprise but wasn’t meant to be. 

How are the charts looking? 
  • Oh @dd1001 I am so sorry to read this, I really hope that you are ok.....well as ok as you can be 💕 xx
  • My temperature this morning has put me at 3dpo 🤞 
  • Yve6 said:
    @Alis20 hope you start to feel better soon and congratulations!!!

can anyone help me on whether there is a second line on my tests??? I have been trying to conceive with my husband for a while now. I don’t want to imagine a line.
    They look like lines to me although don’t look overly colourful. Might be worth doing a different brand?