Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC for nearly 3 years..Am I going mad???

Hey guys..I would really appreciate some help…Me and my fiancé have been TTC for nearly 3 years and in that time we have had 2 chemical pregnancy’s, an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage. We are currently going through a fertility clinic. I had my 1-4 bloods and my fiancé sent in his semen sample, everything was normal apart from my vitamin D is very low so i’m now on high dosage vitamin D and I had an Hycosy on 12th feb which everything looks normal so I’ve been referred for IVF. I ovulated on 14th feb. 3dpo my boobs became tender but not much(i use to get sore boobs after ovulation till AF) but since the ectopic last June I don’t. The last 2 days I’ve been waking up in the early hours feeling so sick and dizzy and headaches. Todays my boobs are become so sore and heavy that it hurts when anything slightly touches them and I also woke in the early hours this morning to a weird pulling/cramping in the centre down below. I still have it now but it some and goes. My whole body aches all over and I feel so sick and I’ve just no energy. I did a test yesterday which was negative but AF isn’t due for another 5 days. Has anyone else had these symptoms and got there BFP? Xx